Chapter 23: Commence

Start from the beginning

Y/n: All of you, you may take a rest for this whole day. Amelie, can you do me a favour?

Amelie: What is it, General?

Once I explained to her my favour, she agrees and made a salute. I didn't waste a time and quickly find a way to sneak out from Esdeath's watch but to my surprise, I saw her and her Jaegers heading out to the palace while riding on their horses. What is happening? When they were far from the palace, a white Margue Falcon flies up through the shining clear sky. My peripherals also caught two spies hiding beneath the tall bushes, Hm..didn't Esdeath sensed them before she left? Weird.

I ignore them and act like I didn't see them. This might be a part of Najenda's plan, I'd better meet her this instant. Using my imperial arms, I took a quick flight and travel through the skyline. It is the fastest way of taking a best route than to take land where a bunch of useless danger beast and people that might delayed my appointment. The Margue Falcon is still flying beside me. As we fly together, I saw some familiar figures nearly on a huge cliff. It was Najenda, Mine and Akame, we flew down and I dispersed my Teigu to the mid air and do a perfect landing, as well as to the falcon whom land in Najenda's arm.

Najenda: Good timing, Y/n. Your here..*Smile*

Y/n: You called me?

Najenda: Yes, the revolutionary army just sent an order to execute the first phase of the plan. And..from this letter I've got, all of the Jaegers are now on the move.

Y/n: Yeah. I saw them depart within an hour ago. Esdeath's seems in haste and didn't manage to sense the revolutionary spies lurking beyond the gates.

Najenda: Hmm..Judging by the time they left and Esdeath's speed, even if they had our location information, they've arrive sometime past noon tomorrow.

Najenda stood up from her seat and turned around to see Akame and Mine, waiting for her orders. Though, I've been wondered why were they wearing bikinis. Are they taking this day as a normal vacation?

Najenda: I receive information from the revolutionary army spies. You two, casually attract attention as planned.

Y/n: You used them to lure Esdeath and her Jaeger's out to the Capital?

Najenda: Yes, when Esdeath and her team were currently out, we will have to move in and set our plans into action. Tatsumi told what happened yesterday so I will give you a quick explanation regarding on the revolutionary army's plan so we can have a side plan to ensure the revolutionary army's victory. We don't have much time to waste since the first phase has been execute.

I only nod and listen carefully as Najenda starts to explain the revolutionary army's plans to me. While hearing the next phases, it becomes more crucial and peculiar. Luring Esdeath and her team on some false information, killing the Minister's religious spy Borick on his own headquarters and last..kill the Empire's last defense which includes, Esdeath, General Budou, the Four Rakshasa Demons, Honest and..Me.

To be honest, I wasn't even surprise when Najenda told that the revolutionary army sent an order to assassinate me. Though, she bravely stood and defend me from them but they still don't trust me.

Najenda: Now, since you were also targeted by the revolutionary army. I want you to act and decide on your own. No orders, no commands, just be yourself and do what is right Y/n.

So she wants me to act on my own. Najenda must have seen my struggle between these two factions. Like Esdeath, she knew me as well..