"Alright let's get this over with." I say.

"Where is your wedding going to be?" Someone asks.

"We're not disclosing that information." I say.

"Is your wedding going to be broadcasted?"

"No." I say.

"Do you not think the public deserve to see your wedding since they'll be the one's paying for it with their tax dollars?"

"Well they're not." I say. "My fiancée and I are paying for everything ourselves."

"Why wouldn't you broadcast it to the world?"

"Have you seen the way the media and most of you in this room treat us?" I rhetorically ask. "You guys drum up all kinds of bullshit just to sell something so why would I give you the courtesy of all the money and traffic you'll get by broadcasting our wedding?"

"We have never."

"Tell that to my sister in-law Meghan who you guys shit on constantly just because she's a beautiful biracial woman." I say. "Tell that to my Mum who all of you decided to film and take pictures of while she was dying...Thanks for that by the way...Oh and tell that to my fiancée who has called me crying because most of you turned her mother's passing into a joke...I mean come on. What self respecting person does that?"

"Will you have any press at your wedding?"

"Maybe." I say. "That's all the questions I'll be taking. If we have anything to announce then we'll announce it."

"That's not fair." Katie Hopkins says.

"Well life's not fair you racist, homophobic, bitter bitch." I say. "If life was fair then my Mum would still be alive, i'd have a father who actually loves me, and you wouldn't be in the media. Unfortunately life's not fair and you somehow have a big following so shut the fuck up and go tweet about how I'm being unfair because frankly I don't care what you or anybody else has to say about MY wedding. It's Christen and I's wedding so we are going to do what we want and there's nothing any of you can do about it."

"Thank you for coming." The press officer says and I take this as my cue to leave

Once outside the press room I head to my place in the palace and outside my door run into Harry and Megan.

"Hey sis." Harry says as Megan hugs me.

"Hello." I say.

"That seemed fun."

"I almost didn't show up to the whole thing."

"Thank you." Meghan says and kisses my cheek.

"Of course." I say. "I'm gonna head to our apartment and all of can come closer to dinner."

"Alright." Harry says then he and Meghan head off to hide from Archie since they're playing hide and seek.

After Harry and Meghan leave I head into my old apartment, grab the last bag I left in there, then I walk to my car and head to Christen and I's apartment. Once I'm at the apartment I park in the underground parking lot in our designated parking spot then I walk up the stairs to the lobby. I then ride the elevator up Christen and i's apartment and once in the apartment I set my stuff down in our bedroom then I head to the kitchen and start cooking dinner for forty people.

A couple hours later my phone rings so I pick it up.

"Hey Anna." Kate says.

"Hello." I say.

"Can you come down and get us?"

"Yeah I'll be right there." I say.

I take off my apron then I walk to the elevator and take it down to the ground floor.