25

Christen's POV

"You excited to see your girlfriend?" Ash asks me as we walk up to Kensington Palace.

Since this year is an Olympic year and Great Britain qualified for Women's football they, Great Britain, are scheduling friendlies to get ready for the Olympics. We, the United States, are their first friendly opponents and we came to London to play them at Wembley Stadium.

"Very." I say with a smile.

As we're walking up to the door Anna told us to go to, the door opens and out comes my Princess.

"BABA." I shout and take off running.

As I get to Anna she opens her arms and I jump into them then I wrap my legs around her waist.

"Hello My Love." Anna says into my chest then she looks up at me. "I missed you."

"Hi Baba." I say with a smile then I softly kiss MY Princess. "I missed you too."

"You act like you didn't just see each other 3 weeks ago." Tobin says.

"You live with your girlfriend so hush." I say and look at her.

"You live with Gal?" Anna questions.

"Yeah." Tobin says and blushes. "Gal asked me to move in during Christmas so I'm living with her and the munchkins during the off season."

"And during the regular season?" Anna asks.

"I'm going to try to visit as often as possible."

"Cool." Anna says as she sets me down then she intertwines our hands. "You ladies ready for a tour then dinner?"

The team nod so we all head into the palace.

"I thought it'd be more busy." Alex says.

"I had the Palace closed." Anna says as she leads us to her apartment in the palace.

"Who all lives here?" Julie asks.

"Me, my brother William and his family, Harry and Meghan do when they have business here, um Princess Eugenie and her husband, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, the Duke and Duchess of Kent, and Prince and Princess Michael of Kent." Anna says as we get to her apartment.

"Nice place." Pinoe says.

"Thanks." Anna says and leads us into a spare bedroom then she opens a closet in the spare bedroom. "You guys can leave your fancy dress stuff in here then we can grab it later."

Anna's taking us to some fancy lounge later and we need to dress up.

All the girls put their stuff in the big walk in closet then we leave Anna's apartment and start walking around the palace.

"AUNTIE CHRISSY." I hear Charlotte yell when we turn around a corner.

"Hi." I say with a smile then squat down as the little girl runs at me.

Once Charlotte gets to me I wrap her in my arms then stand up.

"I missed you." Charlotte says.

"I missed you too." I say as Anna approaches.

"Hey Rugrat." Anna says and kisses Charlottes head. "Where's your Mum?"

"Mummy said to get you since dinner is ready." Charlotte says.

"Well lead the way then Princess." Anna says.

I let Charlotte down then she grabs Anna's hand and leads her through the Palace.