☆Chapter 9☆

Nash's POV

"Ok guys.Lets put our stuff in our rooms and then start coming up with ideas for Magcon"I said to the guys.Well except Matthew,he's gone out with the blonde we met in L.A.

Not the dumb one,the bitchy one.Oh and Shawn haha.He and Cassie are sharing a room and probably are cuddling😑.

I don't like it one bit that Shawn is hanging out with my sister but,he's keeping her happy.Also,he's distracting her while we sort out a plan to get my sister to forgive us.

We grabbed our keys from Bart and started heading to the elevator.I feel bad for Carter cause he's carrying Matt's stuff to their room.

Matt has changed alot since my sister got here.I don't know what's his problem but I hope he sorts it out soon.

As we reached level 7,I started to think about my sister.Gosh I miss her.This is the longest I've ever gone without her talking to me.

I've tried talk to her once but she just walked away.I don't blame her really.But lucky we are thinking of a plan.Its going to be a really good plan.

Cassie's POV

I'm so glad me and Shawn left a day early cause I don't think I can stand being on a plane with the boys who betrayed me.Well not betrayed,just boys who rather leave me alone at the mall while they are hanging out with some sluts.

"Shawn.Can we go get some Mcdonald?"I asked while giving him the puppy eyes.It works on my brother so why not try it on Shawn haha.

He groaned and got up."Come on then"he said getting up.I fist pumped the air and jumped off the bed.Shawn put on some shoes and grabbed his wallet.

I did the same cause I don't like Shawn buying me stuff.We walked out the door and looked it behind us.

On our way to the elevator we saw the doors opening.My smiled soon turned into a frown.The boys walked out of the elevator.

They were laughing and smiling until they all froze when they saw me.Just great.I tugged on Shawns shirt ND whispered in his ears " can we please leave".

He nodded and grabbed my hand.We walked towards the boys and they moved to the side.Nash grabbed Shawns are and whispered something.

Nash pulled away and Shawn nodded.We then started walking again.We got into the elevator and I took one last glance at the boys before the doors shut.I let out a sigh and layed my head on Shawns arm.

I really miss those boys I thought.

Nash's POV

As I watched the elevator doors closed,I sighed.I really miss seeing her smile every time she sees me and Hayes.But I guess that smile isn't going to pop up again until I fix what I have done.

We all looked away from the elevator and started walking to our rooms. 124,125,126 oh here we are,127.I unlocked the door and walked in.With Cameron and Hayes behind me.

I put my suitcase on my bed and sat down."So what are we going to do?"Hayes asked.I shrugged."Well I miss my little sis"he said.I nodded in agreement.

"We will plan something at Magcon"I said.They nodded.I smiled."Come on.Magcon starts in 2 days we should start planning.Starting with a present she has ever wanted ever since she was alittle kid " I said.

Hayes raised and eyebrow.I just chuckled.I hope mums ok with this cause its gonna make everything change.

(Sorry have to skip 2 days haha)

*2 days later*

Today is the day.The day to get my little sister back.I got up from my bed and walked over to Hayes."Hayes wake up.Magcon starts in 4 hours " I said.He groaned and rolled over to the other side.

I looked over at Cam and he was just laying on his bed dressed and ready and just playing on his phone.I walked over to the curtains and opened them.

I herd a groan and shuffling.I looked behind me to see Hayes under his sheets.I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom.I closed the door and turned on the shower.

*30 minutes later*

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel.I wrapped it around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. When I walked out,I saw Hayes was finally up and ready and Cameron was still on his phone.

I walked over to my suit case and grabbed out some clothes.I walked back to the bathroom and got dressed.

*1 hour later*

When I saw we were ready,we started heading out.

----------------------------------------------

Short chapter and it's a horrible one.Also sorry for taking so long but I will try and make sure the next one is better.

Vote and comment please

Thank you