☆Chapter 1☆

Cassie's POV (What Cassie looks like up top or on the side)

I woke up to my brother Nash shaking me."Cassie wake up I want you to met somebody".I groaned and opened my eyes only to close them again."Nash close the curtains

I herd shuffling and then I no longer felt the hot sun against my skin.I opened my eyes and rubbed them with my hands.I looked over at Nash and glared at him.

"Why did you wake me up so early big bro"I said sitting up.he laughed."I woke you up cause I want you to met one of my friends " he said.I laughed."Wow Nash Grier is finally letting me meet his friends".

He rolled his eyes and laughed."Well you not really meeting him,we're skyping him " he said.I groaned."Fine Nash just let me get ready.I at less want to look like I'm not a hobo " I said.

Nash laughed and walked out of my room.I shook my head and thought, I have a weird brother.

I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom.While I was walking there, I grabbed my towl from the side of the bed.I closed the bathroom door and locked it.

I did my business and then went for a shower.

*Skip shower*

I walked out of the steamy bathroom and walked to my closet.I got out a pair of black jeans and a white tank top.I layed them out on my bed and then walked to my bed side table.I opened the draw and grabbed out some matching undergarments.

I then threw those on the bed as well.I dried off my bodie and then wrapped my hair in the towl.I put on my undergarments and then my clothes.

I then took my hair out of the towl and tied it up in a messy bun.I walked back into the bathroom and brush my teeth.When I finally looked less zombie-ish, I walked out of my room to Nash's.

I knocked on his door and waited for an answer."Come in " I herd him.I twisted the nob and walked in."Close the door will ya " he said with a smile.I giggled and shut the door.

I walked over to Nash's bed and jumped on it."Wow careful,wouldn't want my laptop getting smashed now"he said.I giggled and nodded."So when are we skyping this friend of yours?"I asked.

"Right about..............now".As soon as he said that,the Skype caller thing started ringing.Nash answered it and put me between his legs.He then layed the laptop on my legs.I know couples do this but we're brother and sister so don't think anything dirty about this.

"Hey Nash"a really hot guy said."Hey Cam " Nash said.Cam looked at me and smirked."Who's this hot ride Nash?You girlfriend " Cam I think his name is said.

"Ewwww bro no.This is my sister Cassie Grier " he said.I blushed and waved shyly."Awww she's shy " Cam said.I blushed even more."Yea she's shy around other people " Nash said.Cam nodded.

"So bro are you ready for Magcon next week?our first stop is Los Angeles " Cam said.My eyes went wide.I looked behind me to look at Nash and he was just looking straight ahead at Cam.

"Y-your leaving me?"I asked trying to hold the tears in.I know I shouldn't be crying about this but Nash is my brother and I don't know what I would do without him.

"We will talk about this later Cass " Nash said.I nodded and turned back around.Nash and Cameron (I found out that was his real name)started their own conversation and I just sat there.

Was Nash ever going to tell me about this?What if he never told me and left?and why did I just find out about this now?

I know he's older then me but we always tell eachother everything.I snapped out of my thoughts when I her Cameron say bye."Bye Cassie " Cam said with a wink.I blushed and waved good bye.

Nash ended to call and put his laptop beside him.I moved away from him and sat crossed leg infront of him."Start talking big brother"I said.

He looked into my eyes and sighed."Ok I think it's time you know before I go " he said.

--------------------------------------------
First chapter is short I know but I promise the secound one will be longer then this one.

Vote and comment

Thank yoy