☆Chapter 8☆

Cassie's POV

As the lines grew shorter,the event was soon finished.All the boys cheered and I giggled at them.Shawn got away from the boys and came over to me.

He always does this now.He spends more time with me then the boys and to be honest,I feel kinda bad.

He put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a smile.I smiled back."We better get back to the hotel and pack cause we're leaving in 2 days " he said.

I nodded."COME ON GUYS"Shawn yelled.All the boys stopped their talking amd started heading to the limo outside.Of course me and Shawn got in first cause we were near the door when he yelled out to the boys.

*15 minutes later*

I always forget how quick we get to the hotel when we're driving.As soon as we arrived,all the boys got out.I raised an eyebrow.That's weird but I just shrugged it off.Maybe they are just excited to pack.

Our next stop is England so maybe thats another reason why their so happy.Me and Shawn got out of the limo and headed to the hotel doors.The best thing right now is there is no fans.

They must have been to tired to come here or something.

We entered the elevator and press level 7.I can't to go to England because I can have my own room.Bart notice how I've been acting around the boys and said that at our next stop I will get you your own room.

I thanked him of course.As soon as the elevator doors open,Me and Shawn head to his room.I've been sleeping in Shawns room cause I didn't want to face my brothers or the other boys.

As soon as we stepped into his room I started packing.

Nash's POV

I groaned when everybody started talking about what they are going to do in England."GUYS SHUT UP " I yelled.They all stopped and looked up at me.

"Remember we are talking about the plan,not what we are doing first as soon as we get to England " I said."Come on mate we just-"I cut him off.

"No.You can talk about what your doing in England after we fix things with my sister " I said.All their heads fell."Yea now you remember aye.My sister,the one we forgot about at the mall for some slutty girls " I said.

Yes I thought they were hot but as soon as I saw my sister at my hotel door crying,I realised what they did.

But it wasen't just their fault it was mine as well.I looked around the room and saw all the boys have frowns on their faces.Except Matthew.

He just shrugged like it was nathing."Nash mate you got to admit that they were smoking hot and I was able to get one of the girls numbers " he said with a chuckled.

All the boys glared at him."What the fuck Matt! What the hell is your problem.My sister has been through enough as it is " I said.He raised an eyebrow."How?".

I sighed."Last year or the other year.This boy came up to me and asked to go on a date with my sister.I didn't anything about it cause I thought it was good someone finally liked her.But when the date day came around,she broke.He stood her up but he also embarrassed her at school"I said with a sighed.

"He actually snuck into her room while me,Hayes,mum and dad were down stairs watching some movie.Idk why some he did it but it was sick.He went into her under draw and grabbed out one of her bra's.The next day he told the whole school that they slept together but she forced him into it.She got push,slapped and even kicked by everyone.I don't know how I didn't know about this but I didn't.When each day passed,I notice a change in her.She started getting thinner,her skin was pale and I even saw dry blood on her left arm one time but though nathing about it.Until one day I herd sobbing coming from her bathroom.When I opened that door,my whole body froze.She was laying there on the ground bleeding from her wrists " I sighed and sat down on the bed.

All the guys eyes were wide and Matthew looked shocked for once."I nearly lost her that day but the docter said I found her just in time".I looked over at Matthew and he put his head down and shook his head."You should have just let her die " he said with no emotion.

I'm pretty sure my eyes went black.I jumped off the bed and ran at Matt.I nicked him down onto the ground and started punching.He tried to get a few hits in but failed."BRO STOP"Cameron yelled.I ignored him.

I soon herd a door open but payed no attention to it.Matt deserves every punch he's getting.

Cassie's POV

After I fished packing,me and Shawn started watching Labyrinth.I can't believe David Bowie died from Cancer(R.I.P David Bowie ).I sighed and cuddled more into Shawns side.

Before you get any ideas,me and Shawn are just friends.Close friends.We sometimes act like couples but we don't care what other people think.As long as we know we're just friends,then who cares about everyone else.

We were up to the part where Sara is trying to figure out which door to go through.I always wonder what's behind the door she didn't take.

I snapped out of the thought by someone banging on the door.I raised my eyes at Shawn and he just shrugged.He unwrapped his arm from around my shoulders and got up.He walked over to the door and opened it.

Only to be knocked to the side by a panicked Carter.I raised an eyebrow.I grabbed the remote and pressed pause.Carter turned my way and took in some air.

"Cassie come quick.Nash and Matt are fighting and we can't stop Nash " he said.My eyes went wide and I ran out of Shawns room.

As soon as I reached Nash's room all I herd was yelling.I ran inside and saw Matt pined to the ground while Nash is beating him up.I ran over to Nash and no tried to pull him off Matt.

"NASH STOP.YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM"I yelled.Nashed looked at me and his dark eyes turned back to his normal blue eyes.

He got off Matt and brought me into his arms.I hugged back.Im still mad at him but right now,I'm happy to be in my big brothers arms.

I looked down at Matt and looked at his face.He had a black eye,cut lip,bruised cheek,bleeding nose and alot more that I can't explain.I got out of my brothers grip and kneeled down infront of Matt.He looked at me and had a small glimpse of happiness on his eyes until they turned emotionless.

I reached my hand out to thought his face but he slapped it away and pushed me back.I fell on my butt.

He stood up and walked out of the room.I sighed and looked at all the boys."I better get going"i said getting up.All the boys just followed me with their eyes.

I walked back to Shawns room and started thinking about Matt.What did I ever do to him?I thought about the day he got angry at me at Starbucks.

Was it because I was talking to Cam more then him.I sighed and realised I have reached Shawns room.I knocked on the door cause I forgot my key. Well I didn't have time to get it on my way out if you know what I mean.

The door opened to see Shawn with a raised eyebrow."So what happened?" Shawn asked.I sighed and shook my head.

"I have no idea.All I know is that Matt must have said something that pissed Nash off,which caused Nash to start beating up Matt"I said.Shawn nodded and brought me into a hug.

"Don't worry about them now,let's go watch our movie and start crying about David Bowie " he said with a chuckle.I giggled alittle and nodded.

I walked I to his room and shut the door right behind us.We got on his bed and started cuddling (Don't get the wrong idea).

He pressed play."Thanks Shawn.For everything"I said smiling up at him.He smiled back and kissed the top of my head."Your welcome baby girl".I blushed at the nickname.

I don't know why,but that also brought butterflies to my tummy.I think I might be falling for Shawn.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the wait guys I have been really busy with helping my mum around the house.If I haven't said it yet in the last chapter (Probably not haha).

My mum is pregnant with twins and she needs alot of help now since she has only three more weeks until the twins come.

Haha anyway

Vote and comment xx

Thank you