Chapter 2: New Home

It took seven long uneventful hours to get here. To get to this big ass awesome house in the middle of nowhere. Not that I'm complaining. This place is a two story brick house with balconys, celing high windows, and just looks amazing.

"Kat come help me unload the truck." He would call me when I'm in the middle of ogling this place.     

"Pops this is amzing! How did you even find it?"    " Well I didn't my boss did and told me. And I'm gonna go out on a lmb here and say you're not mad anymore?" 

" Oh no Pops I'm still mad but I will say I'm not AS mad as I was. Once I get my reputation in place here we'll be good.'' I smirk. " Now lets get this done. I got work to do tomorrow!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

~~~~~~~~~after unpacking~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got the room at the very back conner of the house upstairs. It's got a walk in closet, bathroom and a balcony with white walls. I will say I'm impressed. After I got all my thing unpacked and put away it was around 11:00 o'clock. Shesh that took longer than I thought it would. Time for bed and to get ready to raise hell. Insert evil grin here.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

HEY MY PEPS DONT FORGET PLZ COMENT AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT

PEACE MY LOVELY PEOPLE OF NARNIA