Chapter One ~ Please Notice Me!

I sighed as I spotted another letter sticking out of my locker, I already knew it was a love letter from my 'secret admirer', they had yet to reveal their identity but so far nothing.

Dear (Y/N)

Each time that I see you, my heart feels as though it would burst with joy. I'm so madly in love with you, it's unbearable some days but I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything because ever since I've known you, my life has become somewhat brighter. I want more than anything to confess my feelings in person but I fear you might reject me and honestly I wouldn't be able to handle that so I guess for now, I'll just hope that you notice me.

I'm always in front of you but why won't you notice me? It hurts that you don't spare me a second glance. But one day, I hope to bring you as much happiness as you've given me.

Your secret admirer,

xoxo.

The letter was sweet but a little overwhelming. He's always in front of me but I never notice him? I thought hard on who that could be.

"Mm... Definitely not Wonho." I muttered out loud.

I jumped as a voice behind me asked, "What's not me?"

I turned around with a hand on my beating heart.

"You shouldn't do that!"

"Sorry, what do you have there?" He asked me, peering at my letter. "From your secret admirer, xoxo." He read and whistled.

I folded the letter and shoved it into my bag.

"That was private." I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Aw, come on. I was just teasing you." He said as he reached out a hand and pulled my cheek.

I yanked my head out of his grip.

"In any case, I wouldn't write letters." He said. "I would just come out and tell you about my feelings."

"Is that so?" I asked him.

He winked at me. "Yeah."

I just rolled my eyes at him. He laughed and ruffled my hair, immediately walking away before I could hit him for messing with my hair.

"Bye!" He yelled over his shoulder.

"I'll get you." I yelled back at him.

He turned and smirked at me. "Good luck with that sweetheart."

I just shook my head as I watched his retreating figure. I sighed and turned in the other direction as the bell rang. I looked down at my schedule, I had English now. I quickened my pace because our English class was on the other side of the building. Along the way, I spotted my fellow classmate Changkyun or I.M as he went by, I smiled and waved at him. His eyes widened and he turned his head. I giggled at his reaction, he was always shy around me which was weird but he was so cute nonetheless.

Someone dropped their arm around my shoulder, I turned to said person.

"Hey, (N/N)~" Wonho sang.

I glared at him.

"I'm sorry." He said as he pouted.

"Yeah, right." I pushed his arm off and punched his shoulder. "Ow, what was that for?" He whined.

"You know what it was for." I said as I walked away from him.

"I said, I was sorry." He yelled after me. I just turned and stuck my tongue out at him. I know, very immature but I didn't have anything else to say to him.