Seeing him gives me a high definition of a flashback. 
"excuse me " someone pushed me and pass away when I Am in my stupor.

I shifted my gaze to cami who is now arranging the cabinet.

And the Klaus who noticed my presence 
 a smile formed on his face while he waves at me.

And the Klaus who noticed my presence  a smile formed on his face while he waves at me

ignore them 

I move forth to cami who was arranging cabinets. finally, She turned and notice me with shock but a bit of happiness "Zoya" a gentle smile appeared on her face.

The third point of view

on hearing the name her fans turned to look for her 

Elijah stops breathing for a minute and focuses everything on memorizing her, Marcel was shocked and amused on her stupidity and Davina didn't concern about her

Klaus looks happy for having a partner in crime back  "so how's a holiday? For once I thought you got scared "she remains silent as she decided.
 Klaus stared at her more observing and then take a sip of his drink "i advise you to have better taste in having the holiday. You are losing your charms"

"the phone?" she asked cami
Cami eyes widened "She is your sister"
I nod
A guy shouts for a drink. cami excused herself to attend him

"you have been missed by this city" she again ignores him and focused on her new phone, which reminds her old phone .she to need it back as it stores valuable data about finn, the council, books...and many more she can't count right now due to such a heart welcoming surrounding.
Just then Cami reached there with marcel and Davina behind her was "look who shows up?"
Klaus sensed the drama on way and gulp his drink
Cami brought her sister's phone "here". Zoya took that from her in silence.

just as she gets up to walk out marcel block her path "not so fast"
Zoya took a deep breath to calm herself but greeted by the air filled with booze. Klaus was waiting for an outburst when
Elijah cut it short "leave her "  

marcel look at him who is eager for her to look at him "Wow .all the time you have been enthusiastic to penalize her and now you are asking her to leave"

Elijah starts walking to him, making Zoya fight with her anger losing. all her patience and tolerance were fleeing her body .she was ready to make him fly back but he would bang people in his way, slap her no my hand would get dirtier.

"ZOYA" someone shouts making her out of her

"Or better Zoya lar...." The boy starts laughing on stage devilishly.

Their attention shifted to the boy on stage "this one from someone special to you" he spoke as if he knows her.

The orchestra starts playing a tone.

Zoya goes still as it was the same as the music box. And suddenly he walks to her. From the corner of the clubs, a few other gathers around her.

The crowd was praising and clapping as thinking him as a lover boy.

 Elijah saw a lad pulling out a knife. He immediately put himself between them and Zoya.
He was ready with a threat when he noticed "they are possessed" 
he noticed others we're out with knife too.
"There are humans "ground reminds him, "we can't.." He stopped as they cut their throats

A girl shouts from the crowd but Elijah and Klaus noticed Zoya was in a new shade of white.

Their body collapses on the ground, making Zoya step back all the time watching at them. Her fear made her immediately head out while pushing people out her way making door banging.
marcel was going after her when Elijah stopped him by placing a hand on his chest "leave her Marcellus "that stops marcel.

Her nightmare 

they are coming for me

Her anxiety made her bump into many people in the way

She again bumped and was passing away when she was pulled, contacting a beating heart.all of sudden a pair of arms engulf her protectively.

she stays at that moment but  "sh...sh... " the hands of the person was caressing her head

His voice registers him and she cowers back in disgust from him and almost banged by a car which makes Elijah taken back "relax it's me" he holds her shoulder to make her stable.
she pushes him away and  shouts at him "that's even worse" walks away

St Anne church Elijah fighting marcel.
Zoya's words troubled her like her.

as much I tried to let go of anger, I Can't.

Worse?

Marcel defend

me?

Elijah punch him on his face, but he again took his form

Did i curse Hayley? Did i help Klaus and dahlia? Did i leave for bloody 14 days? no idea where? WITH. THAT. JOHN?

This time he throws marcel out of the box
But he again tried to get up. So he sped up to him

and I am worse? For what to find her rather than helping Hayley? killed a witch so no one knows we are married as I promised?

"Wait wait wait.i I think we are done for today" he was lying on the floor with his lips bleeding and ribs, arms and nose broke.

They all left.

He pours  a drink for Elijah while his body recovering "so who ignited this enthusiasm?"
Elijah gulps the drink and walks away.

Elijah

I took a shower and was walking to get clothes when I saw her shirts which I steal from her wardrobe when she goes missing.
They are the only thing that let me sleep peacefully after all these days losing hope of her seeing again every day.

He changed into one of them and again fall for sleep on the bed but can't sleep

Worse?

For letting her in?

For reading recipes book?

For making her safe?

He thinks about her words until he falls to sleep with twilight and warmth from her peppermint fragrant shirt.