7.

okay so i finally got my macbook pro after two years of asking and over a year of getting told i would be getting one; BUT I GOT IT AND IM SO HAPPY AND THIS MEANS I HAVE A BIGGER OPPURTUNITY TO UPDATE MORE IF SCHOOL DOESNT MESS WITH IT.

-

Hopes POV

I woke up with a face stained with left over eyeliner and an urge of resentment for the life i was living. You know when you have to get up for work or school in the morning, when you've just gotten comfortable or when you really dont want to get up because you're TOO comfy. Well thats how it felt. 

It really does suck to know that I cant for sure trust anyone at this point in my life except maybe my grandmother. I wanted to go home to my parents and hug them and cry and just be alone, but i have to be strong all the time and it really does hurt not particurlarly because of Luke or what he did but the realization of how my life is and how pathetic i was to let him in so easily. 

I got up from the bed at around 5;00 because Caleb was crying and i figured i'd just take a long shower with the door open just in case. It's so hard to be alone with him because i cant take a long time by myself because its too scary not knowing how he is doing and especially with the dad he has, and the spite Jace takes out on me and i really dont know what i did. You would think id be the one making his life a living hell. But its the opposite; the victim stays the victim in this case. He just doesnt stop. Im really fucking tired of the same situation for no reason. This is it for me; I'm officially done.

I got out of the shower quicker than i wanted to but with good reason, i got Caleb ready. We were gonna go pay a visit to his wonderful dad. 

Lukes POV

I got nowhere trying to call her, absolutely no where. So i gave it up, maybe she didnt care, and i didnt have to feel this way. I am currently at a party at Jace's house; a stupid football thing. I dont know why or how i got to where i am in the first place. There was a girl at the party i kept focusing on, she seemed like a pretty cute getaway; at least from behind. I popped a mint in my mouth and headed her way.

"Hey, I'm Luke and you are..."

"Hope, or did you forget already? Hmm; am i really that easy to forget." She turned around with a smirk and a small baby in her arms.

"ummm uh" 

"Yes because thats all you have to say for yourself, i dont give a shit about what you did Luke. Well of course i do but im over it, didnt know you that long. Stop being so full of yourself, you were never that special. Now, wheres Jace? I've got a thing or two to say to him."

-

Okay, im still gonna stick with the shorter chapters cause i suck ass and these come from the top of my head; so i mean quality versus quantity right?