2.

new fanfic ayeeeee.

_______________________________________________________________

Hopes P.O.V

flashback

whore

prostitute

dumb bitch

"everyone's had her"

"but nobody wants her"

everyday I endure this bullshit. I take the blame when he raped me and no one will ever fucking believe me. Why am I even alive anymore?

"Why?"

one small line across my wrist.

"Why?"

two more longer lines across my wrist.

I would've killed myself that night if it wasn't for Caleb.

-

I woke up to the loud cries of my 3 month old newborn. I ran over to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle I set up just in case he wakes up in the middle of the night crying and quickly ran over to his nursery. He isn't such a hard baby to deal with and I thank god for that. Since I'm off today I wanted to spend some time at home with my beautiful baby boy. He meant everything to me. I put my hair up in a quick bun and than went to answer my annoying cell phone.

Blocked Number.

"Hello?" I said calmly.

"whore"

"Pardon"

"bitch"

"Who is this?" I began to shake.

"Open your front door you slut."

I ran over to check on the baby than grabbed a butchers knife and headed to the door.

Slowly but surely I turned the door knob.

It was stupid jocks from school with of course Jace and one all the way in the back who didn't seem to keen with the rest of them.

"How the fuck did you find where I live?!" I yelled running my fingers through my hair.

"Running away from school isn't gonna stop us from finding you, ya know?"

" Why the fuck can't you just leave me alone I'm not bothering you."

"Trouble finds it's way to you , no matter what." Jace winked. They turned and started to walk away but the one in the back made his way up to me.

"Um hi, I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings."

"I'm Hope, Hope Adams. Are you with those assholes?"

"Sort of, I'm new and I wanted to try out for the football team so they said I had to come here and bother you but it doesn't seem right, what did you do to them?"

"It's a long story."

"I've got plenty of time."

"You're way too nice to hang out with those assholes by the way. But come on in."

-

"Welp , that's the story."

"Can I see the baby?"

"Why ?"

"I think they're really cute." His face started to turn red.

I just noticed how cute this boy is, blonde hair, blue eyes, really tall and he has a lip piercing. Looks like my kind of guy.

"First, you've got to tell me you're favorite bands. I don't need people with shit music taste contaminating my son." I laughed.

" Well , here I go.

Blink 182

Sum 41

All Time Low

Pierce the Veil

Mayday Parade

Sleeping With Sirens

and 5 Seconds of Summer."

"Perfect

Awesome

Amazing

Beautiful

Mellifluous

Perfection.

Is that a new band?"

"Yeah, it's my band" he chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really?"

"And when will I be hearing this band "

"Tonight, at the late night cafe if you will."

"A cafés not a place for a punk rock band."

"How'd you know were a punk rock band?"

"Your 'image' gave it away"

"My image?"

"Yup, now answer my question."

"We take what we can get. I have to go but you can bring Caleb if you'd like I still want to meet him!" He grabbed his coat and gave me a friendly hug and made his way out my door.

"Well, that was interesting."

_______________________________________________________________

AYYYYYYY LMAO👽