Chapter 1

Khylyn's POV

My mom pulls up to the school that I've been going to for the past year.
"Ok, baby, go ahead and get out so I can head to work." My mom says turning to look at me.
"What, no have a good day at school sweetie?" I say looking out the window at the building.
I turn to look at my mom, I smile at her.
"Stop acting like a smart ass and get out of my car." She said giving me some money. I grab my book bag and hop out of the car. I bend down to the window of the car.
"Have a good day at work, ma." I say before I turn around and walk into the school building.
I walk down the hallway seeing the same people from last year reconnecting with their friends. But I'm not worried about them I'm looking for my babies.
I look around until I spot them "my babies!" I yell they turn and see me. They start running towards me. I prepare myself for the hugs.
Next thing I know I'm being hugged and squeezed. We fall to the ground laughing and hugging each other.
But since I was on the bottom I was getting squished.
"Guys I can't breath." I say gasping for air.
They all hop up pulling me with them.
"We missed you where were you all summer?"
"Yea, where were you?"
"We were bored without you."
"I needed your love."
This is why I loved my babies they were always concerned about me. I guess it's because I'm the only girl in the group, or they needed my love?
"Wait, what?" The boys starts to laugh.
"You know what never mind. But to answer your questions, I missed you guys too, and I was in Tennessee with my cousin, and I needed you guys love too." I laugh.
"Now tell me about y'all summer."
As I was catching up with them I was hit in the head with a football. I turn around to see some dude laughing with his friends.
Oh! So he thinks this is funny? I'll show him funny.
I picked up the ball, aimed for his nuts, and threw.
It hit him right where I wanted to.
"Laugh at that." I said. I turn back to the boys to see that they weren't saying anything, they were quiet.
Now that I think about it the whole hallway is quiet.
Someone taps me on the shoulder.
I turn around to see the group of boys.
"Yes, how may I help you?" I say looking at them.
The tallest boy around 6'2 with blonde hair, piercing minty green eyes, shoulder length hair, a nice looking body, well from what I can see, and big hands. Wow, those hands are huge. But for some reason they turned me on.
"Well, first, you can tell me who you are." He said looking at me with his piercing green eyes.
I look at him then the boys behind him, "Well, first, YOU can tell me who you are." I say looking him up and down.
He looks at me with a smirk. "Evan." He says folding his arms.
"Oh, so you're the so called bad boy around here. I heard all about you." I say
"Well then maybe you've heard that I'm not the one to mess with." He says putting his hand on my hip.
I look at him, then his hand, then him. I snatch his big hands off of me.
"Do you not know anything about personal space?"
He leans his head down towards me until we were only a breath away. Now that I get a good look at him his eyes are like this minty green color with brownish orange specks in them.
I mush his face away from mine and turn around to walk away. Before I can even take a step I'm slammed against the lockers.
I look to see that it was Evan who did it. He also looks like he's ready to kill somebody, I hope it's not me. Lol who am I kidding I just mushed him in the face.
"Don't ever do that again." He says looking at me.
I roll my eyes.
The bell rings signaling for us to go to class.
"Welp, it was nice meeting you Evan." I say patting him on the chest. I slip under his arm and walk to class. Without the boys since they wanted to act like pussies and not try to help me. Not even a lick of help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! So this is my second story that I'm trying write, although I'm probably horrible at it, so please don't judge me.
But anyways in the next chapter there will be a picture of Evan.
So, VOTE ,COMMENT and FOLLOW!!!!!