"Did you bring some of these clothing items in?" Paria asked. Chris nodded.

"Your honor, can we try something different? I would like to call Ms. Manory to the stands, along with Chris." Paria requested. The judge pondered on it for a second, before granting them permission. I took my cue and approached the stands, standing beside Chris.

"Now India, I'm going to pull out several clothing items and I would like you to tell me if they belong to you or not. Whether you wore them or just bought them, please identify them as your possessions or not." I nodded and glanced at Chris, who's face was blank and expressionless. Yet, he still looked so good.

Paria pulled out countless clothing items, having me claim what was mine. The first few did belong to me, some were shirts I stole from Chris. Gradually, the items started to become more and more unfamiliar. It got to a point where nothing she pulled out belonged to me.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I ask Chris a question?" I requested. Paria glanced at the judge, and he nodded quietly.

"Chris, did you take any receipts out of the bags or anything?" He furrowed his brows, but eventually his expression lightened.

"No, no I didn't." He said almost with a smirk on his face. I averted my gaze and redirected my attention towards Paria to see if she caught on. Being the smart ass bitch she is, she did. She reached into one of the bags and pulled out a small receipt.

"The name on this receipt is not India Manory, but it is indeed, Teaira Walker." She turned the receipt towards the judge to allow him to have a look. Murmuring was heard all around the room, indicating that we sparked up a controversy. I subtly dapped Chris up, struggling to contain my smile.

Paria continued to pull out receipts, all of them saying the same thing. Them ain't my clothes.

"India, you may return to your seat. Chris, you stay." I went back to where I was sitting.

"Chris, did anything else happen when Teaira came over?"

"She came on to me. She tried to tell me to forget about India and 'give her a chance'. I tried to kick her out, she wouldn't leave. Not until India, in perfect timing, burst through the door." Chris glared at Teaira, causing her to slump further into her seat. I shook my head in disapproval. This girl is so pathetic.

"Objection, improper character evidence." Ms. Porter shot up.

"Oh, not quite. We have video evidence of these actions." Paria folded her arms with a promising expression painted on her face. Teaira's face dropped drastically as she looked at her lawyer for an answer.

"Overruled. Please play the clip." The judge turned the odds in our favor.

"Everybody turn your attention towards the screen." Paria requested as she motioned towards the TV that was rolled in moments before.

"Chris, I know how hard it is to lose someone you love. Preferably, a wife. I understand that you have your guard up and don't want to let anybody else in. But I just thought you should know that I'm here for you, always."

"I really like you. I do. I get it if you don't want to hop into anything, but how long is it really gonna have to be before you realize that she-"

Finish that sentence, bitch.

"Yeah, it's been more than a second. Get the fuck out."

"But-"

"No buts. Get out. Would you like me to show you your way out?"

"When are you going to realize that she's fucking gone, Chris? She's not coming back for you, your daughter, none of y'all! Let it the fuck go!"