Annabeth lifted her head off his back and stood on he tip toes to look at him over his shoulder. "Morning, Seaweed Brain." She kissed his cheek. "How'd you sleep?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Eh." Annabeth frowned and moved to stand in front of him and saw the full view of her punk boyfriend. Blacked ripped jeans, Camp Half-Blood T-shirt with the sleeves ripped off, a black leather jacket with dull spikes on the shoulders, ear piercings, and a couple tattoos on his arms. Annabeth placed her hands on his cheeks and brushed her thumbs over the dark circles under his eyes. "I'm okay; just had a hard time falling asleep. That's all." 

After making sure he was really okay, Annabeth dropped her arms and gave him a skeptical look. "Okay..." She didn't sound convinced but she let it go. He'd tell her when he's ready. She laced their fingers together and swung their arms between them as they started towards the pavilion. "Are you excited to see your family?" 

At the mention of his family, Percy immediately perked up. "Yeah. I really am." he smiled and grabbed a plate; wishing for blue pancakes. "With us being away at college, I haven't seen Estelle much."

Annabeth forced a smile. "Yeah." She took a bite of her toast as they sat down at his table that she technically wasn't supposed to be sitting at but screw that rule. He gave her a look and she slumped her shoulders. "My dad and me haven't talked in three years because of a fight we had about me staying in New York or going back to California." 

Percy set down his fork and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled Annabeth towards him. She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. "I'm sure you guys will be okay." He pressed his lips to the top of her head. Annabeth bit her lip, trying to keep herself from smiling more.

"He also doesn't know that we're together." Annabeth muttered, sitting up. Percy stared at her and blinked slowly only twice. He nodded and looked around awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. Annabeth frowned. "What?" 

"Well, it's just, uh-" He coughed into his fist. "That's kind of a problem. What's he going to do when he finds out your dating a punk?" 

She shrugged and stood, picking up her empty plate and placed it in the dirty dishes bin. "I don't know." She turned towards, extending her hand out. He took it and intertwined their hands. "Hopefully he won't be mad."

Percy chuckled. "Yeah, I don't feel like being killed by my girlfriend's dad just yet." He joked, leading her into his cabin. He pulled them inside before shutting the door. 

Annabeth laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "He won't kill you." She pecked his lips. "I won't let him." She smiled and leaned her forehead against his, taking in a deep breath. 

He wrapped his arms around her waist in return and smiled down at her once they separated their foreheads. "Good." He pressed his lips against hers, bringing them to the bed, and pushing it on to it. He began to walk away to go find a sweatshirt for Annabeth in case she ever got cold today until he heard her call out to him.

"Seaweed Brain!" she whined then pouted and reached her arms out towards him. Percy chuckled and leaned down, wrapping his arms around her, and flinging himself down on top of her. "Oof! Percy!" She laughed.

"What?" He played innocent, laying his head down in her chest. He then grabbed her hand and started playing with her fingers, making Annabeth smile. 

She shook her head. "You're crushing me!"

Percy rolled his eyes. "Uh-huh. Sure." He commented, sarcastically. "I know for a fact that I'm not crushing you." He flipped around so he was looking down at her and placed a curl behind her ear. He leaned down and pressed his lips to her forehead and tangled his fingers in her hair.