15

The next day Michelle and Henry went over to Patrick's house, they haven't heard from him since the Quarry and mostly Henry is just making sure he's okay. 

Michelle knocked on the door which opened two minutes later.

"Oh, Michelle, Henry now is not really a good time for Patrick," Patrick's mom says head sticking out the door.

"How's he been?" Henry asked looking down.

"Pretty bad won't come out of his room, screams in his sleep, keeps scratching at himself cause he claims he sees leeches on him, he's a real mess,"

"May we see him?"

"If you insist maybe he'll feel better knowing his friends are here to support him,"

Michelle nodded as she and Henry both went inside and straight upstairs to Patrick's room where Henry could hear muttering from inside.

"C-C-Clown.... Leeches, Leeches  everywhere on me. No-No STAY BACK AHHHH!" Henry heard Patrick scream as he busted open his door.

Patrick was on the floor rocking back and forth with his hair all matted and blood running down his arms. His hands were shaking in fear and his eyes snapped up to Henry's once he heard the door burst open.

"H-Henry?"

"Yeah Patrick  it's me, what the hell happened to you?"

"Ask your damn sister," he muttered glaring at Michelle.

"Its not my fault you tried making moves on me Patrick knowing who I'm related to,"

"THAT FUCKING CLOWN OF YOURS RUINED MY LIFE MICHELLE! I-I-I can't stop seeing leeches, I can't eat, I can't sleep it's your fault I'm in this hell! Everything is your fault!"

"Calm the fuck down Patrick! I know all about the clown and it's not Michelle's fault, if anything it was yours just like she said you wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't of tried to touch her!"

"Y-You know about the clown? So I'm not crazy!" Patrick  shouted jumping up and shaking Henry with a smile on his face.

Henry reluctantly pushed Patrick away as he straightened  himself out.

"Yeah we spoke to IT before coming over here he's only protecting her, there mates so he has to protect her or some shit like that,"

"The fuck does that mean?"

"It means the clown will come and aid Michelle whenever is needed. All she has to do is call him three times and poof he's there,"

Patrick's eyes widened as he went over to Michelle and got on his knees his face buried  in between her legs.

"Please, Please, Please Michelle call the clown! I-Im sorry I promise never to go after you again! I just want to be normal again. Please Michelle I'm begging you I'm dying. Please," Patrick sobbed before he was roughly pulled away by Henry.

Michelle sighed seeing as how broken Patrick was due to his fear, she crossed her arms.

"Promise not to harm me anymore? Or call me names or make rumors about me,"

"I-I promise, please I promise,"

"Alright. Pennywise, Pennywise,  Pennywise,"

Nothing.

"Pennywise,"

Still nothing. Not a clown on sight. Michelle groaned.

"PENNYWISE!" She shouted as a loud yell was heard.

Michelle opened her eyes to see a bloody looking Pennywise in front of her. Both Patrick and Henry were pressed up against the wall in fear as his amber glowing eyes looked annoyed.

"Michelle I swear if you call me one more time! I'm upset and angry I'm trying to eat before my hibernation  comes which is in five days! So I can't keep constantly popping up I'm trying to eat!" He ranted trowing his hands around in the air.

"What you mean Hibernation?"

"In order for me to stay alive and on Earth I have a sleep cycle I go into my deep slumber for 27 years then after that I get to be awake and eat again,"

"So..... I won't see you until I'm 27 years old? That's a long time Pen,"

Pennywise sighed as he suddenly pressed his forehead against hers.

"Doesnt have to be that way," he says grabbing onto both of her hands.

"What do you mean?"

"The cosmos said if we fall in love with Each other I can stay on Earth longer and that my hibernation  will be cutt in half since you will be with me too,"

"Woah you ain't taking her nowhere," Henry said as Pennywise rolled his eyes.

"You again? And what we have here..... Little Patrick, enjoying your fears?" Pennywise  asked showing his wide rows of teeth.