13

Michelle groaned as she woke up. She noticed as soon as she opened her eyes it was dark, all she heard was some kind of dripping noise but the smell was repulsive.

"Hello Michelle," she heard the voice of Pennywise somewhere in the dark as his voice echoed.

"P-Penny?" Michelle groaned sitting up as she had a splitting headache. "What happened?"

"You went to that damn party that's what happened although I should thank you he was quite tasty,"

"Oh God Penny you were right I should have never went. I'm so sorry," Michelle cried as Pennywise showed himself from the dark.

"Stop crying your going to make your punishment harder for me to do," he mumbled as Michelle sniffed.

"P-Punishment?"

"You disobeyed me little girl. I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson on not disobeying daddy's orders. I don't warn you of things for nothing,"

"Well I didn't want some clown taking over my life! I wanted to enjoy myself tonight,"

Michelle gasped as Pennywise suddenly had a grip around her throat as he shoved her against the wall hard causing her to hiss as her head hit the brick wall.

"I'm not just some clown Michelle I'm your clown, your my mate, you do everything I say!"

"MAYBE I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR STUPID MATE!" She shouted through struggled gasps.

Pennywise growled as he threw her down hard on the concrete floor and she felt blood trickling down her knee. Pennywise was going to advance towards her, but stopped as he saw the blood.

"P-Penny?"

He growled as he still fought the will to eat her and grabbed her by the hair.

"PENNYWISE!" She hissed out as he dragged her by the hair deeper into the sewers until he reached a certain room with a bed and a chair as he sat down on the chair and dropped her causing her to yelp.

"If you think I wanted you to be my mate in the first place think again. It wasn't my decision either turn around and bend down,"

"W-What?"

"YOU HEARD ME! I Hate to repeat myself dollface,"

Michelle looked at him strangely before doing what he says as she turned around and bend down in front of him. Pennywise had a wicked smile on his face as he slapped her behind really hard causing her to yelp. This was definitely a weird day for Michelle she never thought once in her life she'd be spanked by a clown.

"Next time listen to daddy understand?" Pennywise growled as he spanked her once again causing her to yelp once more.

******

About 10 spanks later Michelle was rubbing her sore behind as red marks were all over it.

"There I think you've learned your lesson by now am I right?"

"Yes Daddy, im sorry Daddy I really am,"

"Good you should be. Now get going dollface before I change my mind," he says spanking her one more time causing her to hiss as she looked back at him and pouted.

"Wait if you kidnapped me and I go back home how do you expect me to explain things to Henry?"

He chuckled.

"Well he might of saw me eat that guy who tried raping ya,"

"W-What?"

"Yeah he and that fat boy Belch I was in the middle of eating when they reluctantly opened the door but I think they believe they had too much to drink to believe what they saw,"

Michelle rolled her eyes before leaving him.

****

Once Michelle got back in town she noticed missing pictures of herself on the posts.

"So, last night I fucked Eddie's mom right? And she was totally screaming on how good I was," Michelle heard the voice of Richie say as the Losers club appeared around the corner with there bikes.

They stopped once they saw Michelle as there eyes widened.

"Hey guys," she waved as Bill was the first to speak.

"Y-Y-You were m-m-missing for the past three days," he says causing her eyes to widened.

"Three days? It's been that long?"

"Henry is going nuts over your disappearance. Making our lives a living hell," Ben says with a blank look on his face.

"You outta go back home ya know so he can stop tormenting us so much, were trying to enjoy a summer free Henry Bowers," the home school Mike kid said.

"Okay sorry to ruin y'all's lives. I didn't ask to become a Bowers," Michelle snapped before leaving them behind.