Thoughts

Another day, another morning of waking up next to your wonderful girlfriend, Jojo Siwa. Well... Not so wonderful. She abused you... horribly.

It was torture. Literal torture. She cut you open and spilled your guts out, telling you that she loved you oh so much, yet you couldn't respond because she had already ripped out your windpipe.

And yet, every morning you woke up completely fine. Like nothing had ever happened.

Other than the disgusting scars of course. They were spread around your body. Uneven and unattractive, they gave you terrible self image issues.

You were forced to wear clothes as if preparing for the Ice Age when you went out for photoshoots with Jojo. You couldn't let the press know what she had been doing to you.

Once you tried to tell them, and the next night you had a scar turning 360 around your neck.

It was terrifying, and all your dreams turned into nightmares as soon as you fell asleep. It was hell.

And yet you couldn't bring yourself to leave. Because through all that, Jojo cared about you. She looked past the horrendous scars. She loved you even though she was the one to give you those scars. She loved you.

Stockholm syndrome is at a high this year, actually.