- Backfire -

It was an autumnal afternoon when Anti arrived at the with leaves surrounded manor of the Ipliers. He curiously looked around the area and spotted King of the Squirrels on a tree, face smeared with peanut butter and reaching out for a nearby squirrel to pat. On Anti's face only grew his significant grin when he walked up to the tree King sat on and starred up at him. Since King didn't seem to notice him, the Irish fella glitched up, right besides him.

"BOO!", Anti screamed and scared the spooks out of King.

The Mark-ego tried to hold his balance, but fell with an loud "Uff!" off the tree and landed in a pile of golden leaves. Anti on the other hand cackled his ass off and threw his head back, holding his stomach, not getting his shit together. Meanwhile, King sat up in the pile of golden leaves, adjusted his crown back on his head and starred up at the Septic, a look of confusion on his face, while leaves dangled from his peanut buttered face.

"Anti? What are you doing here?", King asked as he stood up and dusted off his clothes.

After a while, Anti finally stopped laughing and gained his composure back. He answered King as he whiped a tear away that escaped his eyes from all the laughing.

"Heh, well, Dark invited me over for a discussion, or something like that.", Anti responded, "But I think that Edgelord has something else in mind."

Anti smirked and jumped off the branch, landing right beside King and flashed him his infamous grin. After their little talk, he continued his way to the manor and rung the bell.
A minute later or so, one of the Iplier egos answered the door for him with a bright smile. The moment the ego saw the glitch, his expression changed from a welcoming one to a shocked one. 

"Anti?! What are you doing here? I thought Google banned you from our property the last time you were here?", Bim asked and closed the door a bit, ready to slam it into the unwelcomed face of the Septic. Anti just smirked and took a step forward, now standing in the door frame and one hand on the wood to push it back open.

"Well Trimmer, your robo-cop may have banned me from here, but Dark invited me over, so back away, four-eye."

With that Anti shoved himself past Bim and into the house. The show host on the other hand just stood there and watched as Anti walked towards their office corridor and vanished from his view. A bit puzzled, why his boss would invite his rival-demon over, Bim closed the front door and made his way back into the kitchen to the Jims.

Without hesitation, Anti busted into Dark's work space and found the demon sitting at his desk. Dark only looked up with an annoyed expression and sat up in his chair.

"Anti.", Dark greeted him and gestured the other demon to sit down on the chair opposite of him. 

 Anti glitched slightly and reappeared on the gestured chair, a smug smile on his face.

"So, what's the matter Darky?", Anti questioned while looking around the room curiously. 

Dark let out a low growl at his nickname, but didn't say anything about it.

"Right. The reason why I invited you is, that I wanted to talk to you about your current behavior.", Dark began and took a peek towards his wide-opened door, seeing a part of light green hair of the other Septic ego.

"About my 'current behavior'?", the glitch asked confused and used his fingers for quotation marks.

"What do ya mean with this? Everything is fine with my behavior!", he exclaimed and flung his hands in the air, before crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Dark just sat back and folded his hands neatly in his lap, sighing audibly through his nose. His eyes switch once again to the door frame and spotted the other Septic in his office now, closing and locking the door silently behind him.