Introduction

*Flashback*
Crystal's POV

I was sitting in me and Ross's shared living room. My eyes were red and puffy and my head hurts from all the crying. Earlier that day, Rydel sent me a picture of Ross and Laura in a club together, making out. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the front door slam shut. "Crystal! I'm home babe" I heard Ross yell. When he walked in the living room and saw my bags, he quickly asked, "what happened?" "Oh I don't know Ross! Maybe it's because I'm leaving, because you can't keep your hands to yourself!" I yelled at Ross. "Oh baby, that was just for Disney. That's all" he said and went to take my hand. I pulled my hand back and snapped "I'm pretty sure Disney wouldn't show something like that!" I grabbed my bags and walked out! The saddest thing was, Ross didn't chase after me.

Ross's POV

After she walked out, I stood there shocked. I just messed up 3 months of my life! After I heard Crystal speed off down the road, I quickly went to Laura's apartment. Right when I got there, I ran to her front door. "OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" I yelled as I banged on her front door. "Hey Rossy wh-" she said as she opened the door but I cut her off. I grabbed her by her neck an pushed her up against the nearest wall. "The love of my life just walked out if my life because of you! Your gonna pay, you BITCH!" I yelled and choked her to death. She fell to the floor with a 'thud'. I quickly ran out the door out onto the busy streets of Las Angela's.