Exe ~ October 19th, 2019

Exe is a poltergeist we met through the board a few days ago. Her past was very short and extremely sad, however she seems to he alright now. We spoke to her during 5 different sessions.

Exe died when she was one years old. She was born in 1961 and died in 1962. Her abusive father murdered her. We couldn't get any details on what he did to her or why he did it, however we hope to get more information through other methods or other sessions with Exe. One theory we have as to why he may have murdered her is because she is an albino. Many people then, saw anything like that as witchcraft so this may be why her father murdered her.

As stated because, Exe is a Albino with pale white skin and red eyes. She has very long white hair. She was born with white hair as well. She is a poltergeist but is a positive poltergeist. Her favourite colour is light blue. Exe is currently 58 but would like yo be seen as a 24 year old woman. She has been in the same location that we played in for 3 years and stated that there are 23 other spirits on that property itself.

During the first few sessions with Exe, something was trying to interrupt our session with her. It kept trying to take over her connection with the board. She continuously told us that it wasn't safe to play in that room that we were in and kept insisting we leave and say goodbye. Eventually we listened and said goodbye. Later that day we played with the board again and ended up speaking with the same spirit. It was in a different room this time and she was much happier to speak to us then.

She told us that she feels so alone without us speaking to her. When me and my friend had to leave, we told her we would be back sometime and she spelled out, "you better." There was originally four of us at the sleepover but after one of us left she kept saying that she missed them.

This spirit also said that the rest of her appearance was up for artist interpretation.