"..."

*Sigh*

"...He... said some... unkind things about... my family... and... I don't know what happened... I just... hit him..." I say quietly.

"Well, he was taken to nurses office. He only got a black eye and you nearly broke his nose. Everyone was very surprised. And... umm... principal Morita told me to tell you, you got-" I cut him off.

"Suspended. I know. He already called the owner of the orphanage. How many days?"

"The whole week. You were only suppose to get detention. But rich bitch said he was going to sue if you weren't suspended. Morita got a little scared I guess so here we are." Wade says and he doesn't sound very happy.

We sit quietly, enjoying the view.

"Isn't it past your bedtimes?" Someone says all of a sudden from behind us. We quickly turn around and there by the door to the roof a man with black circular glasses, a long coat and a scarf around his neck stands. He's holding a long stick and a coffee mug.

"Isn't it past your time to die?" Wade fires back, but I can hear he's joking. "Aren't you in the wrong neighborhood? Hell's kitchen is far from here."

"Well, I thought I would take a walk through Queens and I just so happen to stumble across Spider-Man and Deadpool." The man says calmly, walking over to us and leans his upper body on the little stone wall of the roof.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I ask cautiously.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Matt Murdock or in the hero business, DareDevil." Mr. Murdock says and he holds his hand out. I shake it and he frowns when I touch his hand.

"Spider-Man, you appear to have several injuries. I would suggest you get medical help." He says and I take away my hand. I can see out of the corner of my eyes that Wade is also frowning.

"I'm fine Mr. Murdock, really. It's just from... crime fighting."

Mr. Murdock looks at me with a sarcastic 'really?' face.

"Kid, you can't fool me. I can tell if someone's lying."

"He's basically a living, breathing lie detector." Wade pipes in. "Now Pet...- Spidey. Care to explain where those injuries came from?"

"...No...?"

"Matt, a little help here please?" Wade whines and Mr. Murdock just chuckles.

"Peter, I would really advise you to seek help for... both your injuries and... your little problem. It's not something you should take lightly." How the hell...? He knows my name? And he knows... he knows how I got the injuries...

"I'll... consider it..."

"Hey, blind guy. Mind filling me in on what's happening?" Wade, once again, whines.

"Wait, he's blind?" I ask.

"Wade, It's not my place to say and yes Peter, I'm blind.

"Then how...?"

"That's... uhh... let's just say a long story. Anyways. I'll be off then. Bye Peter, bye Wade. Don't cause too much trouble here." Mr. Murdock says as he starts running and jump from building to building.

"God, he can be so dramatic..." Wade mumbles.

"Well so are you."

"Oh shut up..." Wade says with a grin.

"Only if you can catch me, scarface." I yell as I stand up and start running and swinging from building to building.

"Hey! Get back here! That's not fair! You can swing!"