Valar Morghulis

STORMBORN

For a moment, everything stopped.
Then the blade scattered, reducing the dagger into thousands of shards of metal.
She looked at the figure in front of her in shock and realization.
I'm not wielding Sothoryi steel.
She suddenly turned to Aegon. He smiled mischievously and reached into his scabbard, unsheathing another dagger that looked very familiar.
Seven save me, she thought. Darkstar.
Then all hell broke loose.
Like lightning, Tessarys stabbed the shocked queen with his own dagger.
The force of it was so much it threw Daenerys into thousands of dead soldiers. She landed, cursing through blood-stained lips.
She turned quickly on her back and saw Tessarys who stood over her, his eyes shining with tears, his heart a thousand shards.
"Valar Morghulis", she said, spitting blood.
"Valar Dohaeris", he said, his tears now running down his face.
Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen the Resurrected inhaled and exhaled.
She was gone.

Okay....y'all didn't see that coming, right?
Note:-Darkstar was the dagger made of Sothoryi steel that Daenerys wanted to use on Tessarys. Unfortunately, Aegon substituted it with an ordinary metallic knife while helping her climb Drogon's back.
Both of the blades have the same handle so Stormborn was quickly deceived.

Please comment and vote🙏🏽
They make me feel better😊