Neil Confront Ananya

After his meeting with Ashish he directly went to Mehta mansion. And as expected by him he saw Ananya there. She was sitting there talking with Dayawanti

"Ermm.. Ananya could you please come to the police station with me."

Ananya was confused.

"Can you tell me why??"

"Uh.. woh tumhare maa ke case se related baatein karne the."

Dayawanti was frightened now. What if he will arrest Amol once again. She stiffened in her seat and Neil noticed her face going pale.

"Ananya mere paas zyada time nahi hain. Commissionare sir ko report bhi dena hain. So could you please hurry up."

Avni knew that something was cooking in his mind. So she just acted as if she didn't care. 

Neil knew that Avni was acting, so he too decided to act.

He acted as if he was on a call with the commissionaire.
"Yes sir.... Abhi as raha hoon... Just 5 minutes sir... DD ko pata hai.... Haa mein jaldi nikalthi hun... Jai hind sir."

Then he turned to Avni.

"Ananya please cooperate. Mere pass zyada wakth nahi hai. (sternly and angrily)Abhi chalo mere sath."

Saying this he dragged Ananya towards his car. And he started driving after making her sit in the passenger seat.

Avni was continuously asking questions while Neil was quietly driving. She noticed that the route was not to the police station. So she started questioning him about where they are going.

Neil knew that this would come. So he was able to keep mum the whole ride by just humming and nodding his head.

Finally they reached their destination.

Correct guess today and I will update it today itself.