Love is in the air

Next day morning Neil was standing in front  of Avni's room, to ask her whether she would go jogging with him. But he was hella nervous and somewhere scared that she would get angry at him for kissing her. It was his first kiss, he had never kissed Juhi, on her cheeks, yes, but not on her lips. But with Avni, somewhere he was happy that he kissed her, his first kiss was Avni, and also felt guilty for kissing her without her permission. It was true that he himself didn't knew how he ended up kissing her, but now that was past and in the present, that is right now, he is nervously standing in front of her door. Finally, gathering all the courage that he had, he knocked on her door, twice, and then called her. Now or later, things has to be set alright, or else it won't be possible to execute their plan. He considered Bebe's words, yes he would apologize and then explain things to her, and make her understand that it was an accident. That was the best thing to do now. He was having a conversation with his own self, when a sweet voice brought him back from his self talk.

Neil?

Well, here she was at last, but seeing her in front of him made him fumble with his words.

Hmm.. woh.. hmmm k... kya tumm...jogging..... chalo.....chaloge? Huff! Finally he spoke.

Give me a minute. Main abhi aaya. And she went back inside.

Thank God that she was coming, otherwise he would not have been able to talk to her at all.

Avni's pov

It's good that he called me for jogging. Nahi tho pata nahi kaise awkwardness settle kardeti. Now, at least we can talk properly.

After getting ready, Avni went downstairs and saw Neil standing at entrance, lost somewhere else. He was so much engrossed in whatever he was thinking, well he was thinking about how to explain things to her, he didn't hear her coming.

Neil?

Huh? Avni tum yahan?

Jogging nahi chal raha?

Haa...haa. chalte hai. Com let's go.

Together they started walking. This is the right time, thimkimg this Neil started,

Avni, woh kal ke liye I'm sorry. Mujhe pata hi naha chala ki main kaise tumhare upar agaya. Kareena ki vajah se I was not even able to remove myself from you. I'm really sorry for kissing you.

It's okay. She said smilingly. She had known that he was very much embarassed on yesterday's events, which was nobody's fault at all. Yes, not even Kareena's, because she must have not known that her bhaiyya was lying on top of her Di.

It's it's okay? He asked confused.

Haan.

So you're not angry at me?

Of course not. ,ujje pehle hi pata tha ki you would never do such thinks. And haan, I saw Kareena hitting you, so I understand that it was an accident.

Well, thanks a lot. Tumne sab kuch aasan kar diya. I was really tensed that you would be angry at me.

Hey jo hogaya, so hogaya, we can't change the past. And now we've reached the park. She said pointing ahead and there they had reached the park.

They both started jogging side by side. Usually they used talk about something, and Neil always initiated, but now he was like waphat to talk. Finally out of nowhere he spoke,

That was my first kiss.

Kya?

Kuch nahi. Kuch nahi. Thank God, she didn't hear it, and what was he even saying, he scolded himself mentally.