Darama.  Alina do wanted to roll her eyes.

"Who is he?" He wasn't looking at Alina anymore.

"He is Zain."

"Not, that." He scowled, "Who is he to you?"

Alina licked her lips. A chant in her tongue.

Ya Allah

Ya Allah

Please. Not today.

"I think we should leave now." Zain was impatiently waiting for Alina to take steps, but Alina couldn't find herself to move from her place.

"We?" The silent corridors, even the howling winds were waiting for something to happen "Oh, he's now your new boy toy. Huh?"

"Don't even say a word to her." Zain pushed himself in front of Alina like a shield. 

Alina could imagine how a heated conversation would turn into a fight. Either of them would initiate it with a punch on the jaws. And the audience would broke into cheers. Probably Damien would get Zain expelled or even worse.

"Zain, let's go." Cold crept upto her bones when Zain and Damien Continued glaring at each other.

"Zain, I am leav--"

Damien's phone ring echoed, he pulled out his phone with the determination to decline, but his brows crumbled in the mid. He  left without saying a word.

"What was that?"

"I am not going to a class with you again." Alina made her way to her class.

"What... why!" Alina didn't stopped to give an explanation.

°•°•°•°•°

"Why is she still in the game." The papers on the table rattled as Damien stomed his fist.

"We tried," kyle said, taking a long sip of his bear. He nudged Alex.

"Almost everything, but nothing works." Alex huffed, "Man, She is a good fighter. "

"I don't get it. Why isn't she expelled yet." Jessica said swirling the liquor in her hand.

"You didn't know." Alex's twitched his nose, Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Know what?" Jessica leaned foward.

"Queen lives forever."

Jessica gained a horrifying expression, cursed Alex and favouritism. The room echoed with laughter, kyle highfived Alex. Jim smirked.

Everyone knew Jessica always wanted to gain the title, which involuntarily was given to Aleena.

"Shut up," Damien roared "I don't want to listen you barking."

"Alex," Alex glanced with a glint of amusement. 

"I didn't do anything, I swear" he pursed his lips, still hints of laugh leaked from his closed lips.

"Forget it." Damien sighed, it was tough to deal with a kid, in the form of man. "Kyle, get her offical file."

"From where?"

"Why don't you both try to hide your stupidity." Damien asked.

"From management office, of course." Jim said.

"The P.G doesn't't let me in," kyle said, completely ignoring his insulate. "Cause, I broke his car window." 

"Why am I not shocked."

Damien left the room to solve his problem.

°•°•°•°•°

"please, hold on." The receptionist whispered to her phone, "Yeah, how can I help you." She tilted her head, facing Damien.

"Principal send me here." Damien add the drops of irritation in his sentence.

The phone still hanging on between her shoulder and neck. Halfway on writing the number. Fack plastic smells, face decorated like a wedding cake. Everyone was the same, floating on the same boat against the wind, everyone except her.

"Oh, yes, I did get a call." She pointed at the glass door,  "please continue your next procedure there." She smiled.

Damien trolled to the room, finding it a mess of papers, and computers. A perfect place to get, what he need.
"Name?" A boy behind his round glasses rumbling around the room, his wheel chair swirling as he moved.

"I'm Damien, the lady outside send me here."

"I know that." He rolled his eyes, grey hairs like plastic needles pocked out of his redhead. "What's the name of the student."

"Blue."

"Excuse me?"

Blue? ... damn!

"I mean..." a strange pink stain flushed on his cheeks.

"Well, I have a lots of work--"

"Cold!" He almost screamed.

No wonder, why are you cold. He remembered saying the exact words to Blue.

"As I was saying..." the man folded his hands. "I have work. So you can come back when--"

"Winter!,"

"Now what?, yes it's winter. Can't you see how cold it is--"

"No, her name is winter."

"Okay." He faced his computer, knitted his hands, and began punching the keyboard. "Let's see..." His eyes roamed on the screen.

Time passed like feather swirling around with air before embracing the ground. Damien felt time flowing over his heart, rasing it's beat. Tip tap of his shoe against the polished tiles or rhythm of the jumping keys, nothing distracted him.

His right hand flew on his left rib, above his heart, what was wrong with it.

"Is this the one." The man peeped.

Damien skipped across the table, nearly catching himself from a dreadful fall.

"Hey be careful!" The man said, hands raised to catch. "What's the hurry?"

"Yes Yes." He leaned forward, clumsy hands gripping the mouse. "This is Blue."

There were small computerised silver fonts, arranged in an invisible line. Damien searched but his eyes wouldn't find her name. Or he refused to find.

"Her name is not Blue." The man cleared his throat.

"Where's her name?" Damien's finger traced the screen.

"Get your hands off!" He slapped his hands away. "This is not something to play with."

"Just tell me her name--"

"Aleena winterz" he screeched, "God, what's wrong with you?"

A.L.E.E.N.A

I will name you Mavi.

Mavi promise me.

I love you,

"Mavi..." something tore from his inside, he didn't know how his heart was still there. Water glossed in his eyes.

"Mavi"  but he didn't let loose the barriers. because it was her time to spell his tears from her blue.

·°·°·°·°·°·

Asalam-u-alaikum.

Ten chaps are left

Cheers.

V.A