"By the way, are you sending out your college forms already?"Pierce asked and Paris took a while before he answered.

"Yes, about that,"Paris started.

"Paris, you are suppose to be doing that as early as now."Meryl scolded him.

"Yeah, right. I have problems with my forms that's why."Paris replied with hint of annoyance and Meryl noticed that.

"What's the problem with your forms?"Pierce answered in curiosity.

"My mom. I need forms that involves my mom but I can't contact her."Paris answered and Meryl sighed.

"I'll find a way to contact her."Pierce said and Paris rolled his eyeballs.

"Why make the effort to contact her if she is not going to answer anyways?"Paris asked in irritation.

"Then what are we going to do with your applications?You can't just change your mother."Pierce exclaimed.

"Yes, we can dad if the mother that's really there for us and the mother who's taking care of us will agree."Paris retorted.

"Paris, it is not that easy. I don't wanna be selfish just because I am the one taking care of you guys."Meryl argued.

"It is easy. Her giving you our custody makes it easier."Paris said and Meryl shook her head.

"Paris, you can't have this argument with your mom over and over again. Your mom have her reasons why she doesn't want to do it and you should understand that."Pierce said before Paris or Meryl can even talk and that made Paris walk out.

"I remember that Louisa was the first one to know about the boys' idea of changing their mother in papers."Grace suddenly uttered.

"Believe me, I wanted to agree with their idea too. It's just that, I am anxious of what Keely might say."Meryl explained.

"I'll tryna talk to her ma, and I'll let you know."Dylan said and Meryl smiled.

"Thank you baby."Meryl replied.

"Mommy, is dinner ready?"A voice suddenly asked and it's Nicky who is done with her homeworks.

"Let's just eat out sweetie, mommy didn't cook."Meryl answered and Nicky just nodded.

The next days, Meryl is trying to make it up to Paris by taking him to the places he wants, picking him and Nicky at school, buying his favorite things, but it didn't work. Because of that, she tried to find a way to talk to Keely personally. Meryl wanted to discuss the boys' wants and for them to resolve their issue, she needs Keely's consent. After a few tries, she finally gave in with Meryl's request. She flew from New York to California because that is where they agreed to meet.

Meryl arrived at the restaurant before their call time and she patiently waited for her. This is what the boys wants, this is what Paris wants. She thought to herself. She is nervous, her knees are trembling but she needs to do this for her boys.

"Sorry, I'm late."A voice suddenly uttered and that made Meryl sit properly.

"It's okay."Meryl replied and she smiled.