Pierce arrived home from work, well, not really work. He is busy planning for Meryl's surprise birthday party and he went out with Grace to find their possible venues.

"Babe, I'm home!"Pierce yelled from the living room and he immediately headed to their room. He placed his bag on the small table and he went to Meryl who is napping.

"I'm home."He whispered in her ear and he kissed her cheek. That made her stir and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hi."Meryl greeted with a smile and Pierce chortled.

"You had a good nap?"Pierce asked and Meryl nodded.

"I missed you."Pierce whispered and he gave a smack kiss on her lips.

"I missed you, too. How's work?"Meryl asked as she put her hand on his nape and started playing with his hair.

"It was fine. Tiring but it's okay."Pierce answered and Meryl chortled.

"Paris, Dylan and I had a discussion earlier and Paris, well, he is kind of mad at me."Meryl said all of a sudden and it made Pierce's forehead crease.

"What did the three of you talk about?"Pierce asked in curiosity and Meryl started narrating what happened and the reason why she disagreed.

"But is there a part of you that wanted to do it?"Pierce asked after she's done telling him what happened.

"Of course, if that will make the boys happy, I'll do it. I am just afraid of what Keely will say you know. I want our kids to be happy but this is different."Meryl explained and Pierce nodded.

"Babe, I am sure the boys will talk to Keely about this and if they really want it then let's do it."Pierce replied and Meryl heaved a deep sigh.

"It's just that, Keely might feel that the boys are really shutting her out of their lives because of me."Meryl retorted and Pierce's forehead met hers.

"We'll talk to the boys together okay?We'll figure things out."Pierce said softly and he kissed Meryl. She started responding to his kisses and Pierce went on top of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his kissed suddenly went down to her jaw and to her neck.

"Mom, dad, Grace is here!"A voice suddenly yelled while knocking on their door and that made the two stop.

"What's with the wrong timing, Gracie?"Pierce asked and he buried his face on Meryl's neck. Meryl laughed as she start massaging his head.

"We'll get the right timing."Meryl uttered and she kissed his forehead.

"C'mon big guy, we'll still talk about Paris' graduation party."Meryl whispered and Pierce stood up.

They headed downstairs and they all started planning Paris' party though Paris is still ignoring Meryl, they still talked about the party.

"That's Lou's birthday, too. What are we going to do about it?"Dylan asked.

"Lou and I talked about it. Since the graduation is held in the morning, we'll have lunch and that is where we'll celebrate her birthday and then party in the evening."Paris answered.

"Are we going to have your party at the venue where pops' birthday was held?"Grace asked and Paris nodded.

"Yeah, that's a great space for everyone we'll invite."Paris answered.