Searching for the truth

En başından başla

Sweetpea shook his head. "No one is talking about you. That's her opinion and she has the right to think the way she wants."

"I'm not talking about you J, but every woman who goes out with a rich man she will cheat on him."
————
It was dinner time when Veronica, Cheryl , and Toni sat at the table. Elissa had arrived a couple of hours ago and she knew she was going to get scolded. She sighed as she placed the last plate on the table and turned to make her way to the kitchen. "Elissa," Cheryl called for her.

"Yes, Mrs. Blossom?"

"Who do you work for?"

"You Mrs. Blossom."

"Very good, so when you are going to ask for permission to leave, who would you ask it from?"

"You Mrs. Blossom," Elissa repeated again. "B-But I-" She was cut off by Cheryl again.

"No buts," The redhead demanded. "You have to know that in this house there is only one person who gives orders. And that person is me. And not anyone else." She said glancing at Toni who rolled her eyes. "Understood?"

"I understand but you were asleep and I-"

"If I was asleep, you'll wait for me to wake up. Understood?"

"Yes, Mrs. Blossom."

"Go and inform everyone who works here that the orders will be taken from me. And only me. And this conversation is to all of you. Do you want me to tell them or will you inform the message?"

"I will tell them, don't bother yourself, Mrs. Blossom." Elissa rushed out.

Cheryl nodded, "And this steak is raw,"

"Raw? But Mrs. Blo-"

"RAW," She yelled.

"Elissa before you go and burn- I mean cook it well, please pour me some," Toni said smirking.

"Me too Elissa, please," Veronica stated earning a glare from the redhead. She shrugged. "What? I like it raw."

After dinner, Toni made her way to the backyard to find Veronica laying on the sofa and on her phone. She went behind her and smiled. "Why are you alone?" She said as Vee jumped at the sudden voice and clutched her hand to her chest. "Is the princess asleep?"

The raven haired girl giggled. "Nope, she went to the wine room to get a bottle of wine. She loves picking them. It makes her happy."

"If it makes her happy, then that's the best thing."

"Right?" Veronica said as she laughed. "I know Cheryl sometimes acts a little.."

"Like she doesn't have matters?" Toni continued for the brunette.

"I wouldn't say that I just want to say that Cheryl is someone who.." She trailed off when She saw the redhead with a bottle of wine and two glasses in hand.

The redhead approached them, "What's wrong with Cheryl?" She said with a smile.

"Toni was asking about you, and I told her that you were getting a bottle of wine."

"Why were you asking about me?" The redhead asked confused.

"I missed you," Toni said shrugging. "I felt like the house is calm without you," She said as Veronica laughed.

"What do you work?" Chloe asked the brunette.

"Nothing, I don't work."

"And how do you live?"

"Why are you asking?" Toni asked back.

"If it bothers you, don't reply," Cheryl said shrugging as she took a sip of her wine.