Prelude

Min Raejin believes that she's always been in love with her classmate back in grade school, Song Jaemin. On their grade school years, she used to be very shy and often get teased by the other kids because of it. She got no friends, but Song Jaemin accompanied her and taught her to never let herself looked down by anyone.

Their friendship lasted for only a year because Song Jaemin had to transfer to another school and left with his family.

What Song Jaemin taught her on their younger days molded her to become the strong person she is today, 'til her High school years.

Lee Felix is the typical noisy guy in her class. He bluffs a lot, talks a lot, and likes to make fun of her all the time. That's why she hates him.

However, Min Raejin's hatred towards Lee Felix suddenly changed when she accidentally saw him on the mall with Song Jaemin. Her long-time admiration for the guy bring back memories of their younger years.

After that incident, Min Raejin swallowed every bits of hate she have for Lee Felix and approached him so she can get to Song Jaemin.

What will happen if Lee Felix allowed himself to be her wingman? Will he play his role well? Or... will he just end up breaking the Wingman's Golden Rule?