The raven haired girl chuckled softly. "Yeah, a little bit."

"So tell me, Veronica, have you known her for long?"

"Since we were little kids, our families are very close."

"So you both are friends since the time you were kids? And you still are her friend?" Toni asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

The nurse laughed."Don't let the looks fool you, Cheryl is an amazing woman."

Toni hummed. "And how long have you been living here?"

"Almost a year since.." She suddenly stopped with wide eyes, then shook her head. "Since a year."

"And what do you work?"

"I am a nurse," She said with a sigh. "Was a nurse, I stopped when I came to live here. And what do you work?"

Toni smiled. "I don't work."

"Married?" She asked softly wanting to get to know the short brunette.

The niece tensed, "No," She then shook her head. "I was, but now I am not."

It was still one in the morning and Toni couldn't sleep. She kept tossing and turning but she just couldn't stop herself from thinking about everything that is happening. So she sighed and grabbed a glass of wine and started to walk around the large garden. Toni just wanted to understand what happened between Larry and Cheryl, she put a million possibilities but nothing made sense.

She lifted her gaze and looked at the redhead's bedroom window. And she could see the redhead also looking at her through the window. Toni then saw Cheryl leave her place as she laid on the sofa that was in the backyard and looked at the moon.

The next morning, Toni was having breakfast with her aunts in their house, she sighed and looked at her aunt Gina. "I am waiting for a couple of more days then we are going to have a conversation."

"About what honey?" Gina asked faking ignorance.

"About what honey?" Toni imitated her aunt. "Aunt G, you know exactly what I mean. Can I know why Uncle Larry has been married for eight years and I had no information about it?"

Gina gasped, "You didn't know?"

"Aunt Gina," Toni warned.

"I didn't know that you had no knowledge of it, I thought you knew." She then turned to her sister Liza. "Liza, did you know that Toni know about her uncle being married?

Liza shrugged, "All I know is that you knew. Why? Don't you know?"

"No I didn't," Toni said in annoyance. "You guys visit me in Canada more than five times a year. And you call me every day, why wouldn't you tell me that he was married?"

"Would you believe me if I said that I didn't know that you haven't had any idea about the marriage? Liza, didn't you notice that we never told Toni about it?"

Liza shook her head. "Nope, not at all."

"Alright, I have had enough, what are you two keeping away from me?"

"We aren't hiding anything!" Gina and Liza said in unison.

Toni looked at her aunts, "Look you two, this act doesn't just get passed by me, I want to know everything. EVERYTHING. The both of you, understood?"

"What?" They both said as they looked into Toni with full innocence.

"I want to know everything," Toni said firmly.

"All we know is that her father used to work in the wine company, Larry saw her once and liked her. And when she knew that he was loaded, she decided to stick to him," Gina said shrugging. "And he married her,"