"Calm down Cheryl," Stacie warned for the third time.

"I am calm!" She turned to Liam again, "Don't you dare let her think she is getting one cent out of this!"

"For that, we have to open the will and see,"

Both Veronica and Cheryl stiffened and looked at each other, "ًWill? What will?"

"The will that Mr. Larry wrote before he died."

"He left a will? Since when!? How did I not know about this."

"Cheryl! Calm down!"

"I am calming down!"

Liam sighed, "He wrote it a long time ago,"

"But Larry made me sign some papers, and he told me that he left me the house and the company."

"Maybe he left some stuff for Toni and his sisters,"

"He can do that?" The redhead questioned the man.

"Of course he can."

"Get me the will,"

"I can't, the will is going to be opened next week on Saturday."

Cheryl sighed and rubbed her temples. "Do you know how to open the door right?" Liam nodded, "Then go and open the door before I open the window and throw you from it." She said as Liam did as he was asking.

"Calm down Cher," She said as she passed the redhead her pills.

"I am calm! I am fucking calm!" She said smashing the glass of water "I am calm,"
———
Everybody gathered around the dinner table before Cheryl and Veronica descended from the stairs, and without being informed, Toni sat on the head of the table, where the redhead usually sat. The redhead and the raven haired girl entered the dinner table and Cheryl stood beside Toni's chair. "My place," She said calmly.

"Excuse me?" Toni asked in confusion.

"You are sitting in my chair."

"I am sitting in your chair?"

"The chair that is placed on the head on the table is for the house owner." She said crossing her arms, "And I am the owner of this house, and you are sitting in my place,"

The brunette raised her hands in defense. "Well excuse me, I apologize for sitting in your place." She said getting up from her place and sitting beside Sweetpea.

"Elissa," The redhead called for the maid. "Change the plate," She ordered.

"Don't forget to change the fork, knife, spoon, and glass," Toni said sarcastically.

The redhead glared at the brunette as everyone around the dinner table was looking at each other. She sat in her place. "Tell me..." She trailed off as she looked at the brunette.

"Toni,"

The redhead nodded, "Toni, I heard that you aren't living in the USA."

"So, you asked about me?"

"Of course I will ask about you, or do you want me to believe that every person who tells me that he or she is related to Larry, that I would believe him?"

Gina slammed the table. "Be careful what you're saying," She warned.

"Leave her be Aunt Gina, I'm sure that she is very sad about my uncle's death. I am sure she spent the night as she was.." She stopped and looked at Chloe who's head snapped to her direction. "Crying. I am sure she was crying all night."

Cheryl bit her lip in anger as she reached for the glass of wine, but Vee grabbed it before she could. "Calm down," The redhead turned her gaze to the brunette. "It's true," she said with a tight smile, "I was awake all night, tell me Toni, do you have a house here?"