It was probably because of that time I saved a random lady from getting robbed by that thief Dahyun and I chased.

Thankfully, everyone remembers my face and sold me their products for a very cheap price. I have something to brag about to Ms. IU later.

I walked on the busy streets while carrying the bags of groceries in my hands. I grabbed the list inside my pocket and sighed in relief when I saw that there was only one thing left I needed to buy– Bread.

I went to the bakery where Taeyeon and Ms. IU first took me since the bread they made was the best among the ones I've eaten before back in my old world. Plus, Taeyeon really likes their muffins, so I might as well buy some of those, too.

Before I could enter the bakery, the tall figure of a girl exited and passed by me. My eyes lingered on the full bag of bread she was carrying and watched her turn to a corner.

"She must really like bread" That bag was enough to feed 9 people, and the hungry look on her face made it clear she bought all of those for herself. 

I then went in and headed straight to the counter. Once I arrived, I was immediately dazed. "Holy shit..." I said under my breath while staring at the beautiful woman who welcomed me.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She said with a sweet smile that had me malfunctioning like a lovestruck fool.

"Ye- Yeah, can I get 10 mu- muffins?" I almost slapped myself for stuttering like an idiot, but I was stopped by the sound of her heavenly chuckle.

"That's a lot" She said while preparing a paper bag and stuffing it with muffins.

"My sister likes them a lot" I internally praised myself for not stammering this time and fished out Ms. IU's wallet.

"Here you go" She handed me the bag and opened her hand to receive the payment.

But as soon as I opened the wallet, a little gasp escaped my lips. "Crap, I'm short on money..." I mumbled, cursing Ms. IU in my head for overspending last week. "Actually, just give me 5"

The sigh I let out and the frown on my face seems to have given her an idea on why I suddenly reduced the number. And so, with a generous smile, she took the money from my hand and gave me a thumbs up.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for the rest. You can just pay me back when school starts" She said, making my brow shoot up.

"Eh?"

"You're in RIZEN, right? I saw you at the entrance exam with Dahyun"

Well, this was unexpected. I've never had a stranger pay for me before, not to mention a very pretty one. Not only was she gorgeous, but kind and generous, as well.

Almost all of the people in this world are blessed with good looks, it almost made everyone from my previous world look like rats.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it!"

"It's my pleasure. By the way, what's your name?"

"Y/n L/n, and you are?" I replied while sticking my hand out for a shake. I don't know where I got the courage to do that, but I had no regrets when her soft hand held mine.