Prologue

"Promise me that you'll marry me!" shouted by a little girl. She's still 8 years old while I'm 14. Quite a huge age gap, this kid didn't even consider that? 

"Don't want to," I said and rolled my eyes. Why would I? Hello kid, I am 6 years older than you? I feel like I'm gonna get arrested with what she's saying.

"If you will not, I will be the one who will propose to you! hmp" I was stunned. Where did she get that at a young age? A child in fact, thinking of marriage and proposal, did she got that from movies?

She innocently pouted, "I heard some guy say that to mom. He also slapped her when he said that." She mentioned and her eyes started to water, and later on, she started crying. So as a good person, the older one, came to her and hugged the kid. Why did I do that? To comfort the child as the older one here.

"Eww. Cheesy" Dontel interrupted.

"Pst. You'll agree right? You will marry me? " She asked me. Kailan ba mtatapos ang batang ito sa kahibangan niya? Naabalidbaran na ako. I only hugged her to make her shut up and stop mentioning about the marriage - also, because she is crying.

"Come on little girl, I will never marry you okay? If you want to. Find another guy. Just choose" I told her and pointed the other kids with the same situation as mine. Tinignan niya ang itinuro ko at biglang napanguso.

"I don't want toooooooooo!" She said as she stomped her feet. ''I only want you! Just you!" I sigh.

 A kid will always be a kid. No doubt. "Bahala ka, ayaw mo sa kanila? Edi wag, will never marry you though." I smirked and let out my tounge to tease her.

"Shana! What are you doing there? Come on before your Tito come back here." Her mother.. I guess? Came and carry her. She looks scared. I shrugged. We are all kidnapped here, we should be scared.

I sigh. Napatingin ako sa pares ng sapatos na nasa harap ko. Tinignan ko ang may ari nito at napalunok ng marami. Here he comes...