INTRODUCTIONS

Sold to Mr. Untouchable
FALLEN SQUAD : SOLD SERIES #2
Status: Completed

She's mentally ill while he's suffering from a phobia. She can't touch him, while he can't understand her. Can they be cured?

                                  * * *

Sold to a Stellar
FALLEN SQUAD : SOLD SERIES #3
Status: On-going

Fallen Squad : Jhewelix Yoshprice
              ╏Jhewelix x Alexander ╏ 

Alex is a person with a soft looks, long straight hair, pink lips and an eyes where many wanted to look at. A total eyecatche. Just by simply walking going home, someone dragged him and kidnapped him.

Woke up from that, and realized that someone is buying infront. A person with a star mask bought Alex with a prize of 100 Billion.

* * *
My Pregnant Boyfriend

NIMBUS TRILOGY : 1
Status: Completed

"Guys don't get pregnant" is what Latnis always believed, not until her boyfriend — Totem Orion would confess that he is pregnant, with a paper result from a doctor confirming that he is pregnant.

If you happen to have a boyfriend who gets pregnant, what will you do?

  * * *

Wrapping Thirst
NIMBUS TRILOGY : 2
Status: On-going
Vida Simeon is a teacher who just wants to continue her job. But why is it that everytime she closes her eyes, a masculine and sexy figure of an unidentified man keeps popping up?

Hiding Hawk's Child
Fallen Squad : Hawk Velos
Status : Will start this May or April

As someone protected by her grandparents, Hiraya Esmeralda don't know what is it like to be outside her comfort zone.  But everything changes when her grandparents suddenly went missing and losing everything her grandparents earned.

That's where Hawk Velos came to the picture.

Sirius Waves
STAND ALONE
Status: On-going

Natalie Eleanorra, an actress with promising future. A top actress and loved by many people. An actress with a clean background and no scandal but with one picture with her co-actor everything changed and made her lie-low in a city sorrounded by waters.

Bored by everything, she decided to swam and found a cute merman along the way.

Marry Me, Father
STAND ALONE

Status: On-going (slow update)

Jazlyn Nahra or Janah is one of the caterers of a wedding when she was betrayed by her own body. Naiihi siya sa kakainom ng tubig para maibsan ang gutom niya.

But on her way to the bathroom, she saw an innocent man with alluring smile. She was about to fall for that man kaso merong panirang asungot na sinira lang moment niya.

Tinawag ba namang father ang lalaking nakita niya?! Ready na dapat siyang sirain ang  paniniwala niya na bawal ang love at first sight pero meron lang talagang panira ang moment.

"Pero kiber padin" kausap ni Janah sa sarili.

"Majojowa ko padin siya kahit father siya. Fighting self!"

© Maxjam_