Ch 16

During lunch y/n decided to make a grocery list. She'd need enough food to last her the week.  After school she'd go to the store to get all the stuff she needed and then she'd head home, put the groceries away, clean a little, do homework, then she'd have the rest of the night to herself. Her plan for the night was flawless. Izuku leaned over to see what she was writing

"What's that list for?" He tilted his head.

"Oh, I'm home alone for a while so I'm going shopping after school."  She explained. Izuku nodded before beginning again

"Do you need help? I can come along and help you if you want."

"Sure, only if you want to,"
He quickly nodded again
"Of course! Your my friend!" He gave y/n his signature smile. The bell for class rung and you all headed to your next class.

~timeskip~

After school got out y/n waited for Izuku by the gates. Soon enough, a head of curly green hair was seen. Once he spotted her he ran over.

"Hey, sorry it took me a while, I had a run in with Kacchan," he pouted a little. "Anyway, are you ready to go?"

"Yep! I've got the list here," y/n said holding the sheet of paper in between her fingers.

The two of them made their way to the store. Soon arriving, the stores doors slid open and they scanned the isles for the items on the list. After 30 minutes or so of looking and grabbing all the stuff they needed Izuku jogged to the cart with a loaf of bread in hand.

"I got the bread," he placed it in the cart.

"Alright," y/n said while crossing off bread on her list. "I think that was the last item so we can check out now," the two of them headed over to the cashier. They scanned all the items and y/n payed. Once out of the store y/n started taking the bags out of the cart.

"Oh here I can take some!" Izuku said, taking hold of some of the bags. "Your place isn't far from here is it?" He asked her. Y/n pushed the cart back to where she found it. 

"Nah it isn't far,"

"Alright," with that, the two of them made their way to her house.

~smol timeskip~

Y/n pulled out her house keys and unlocked the front door. She walked in and set all the groceries down on the counter. She looked behind her and Izuku was still by the door, looking around at the house.

"Your place is nice y/n," he said, finally entering and setting the groceries down on the counter.

"Aww, thanks Izuku, for the compliment and for helping me today," y/n began putting the groceries away.

"Oh it's no Problem, Tell me if you need help with anything," Izuku said.

~timeskip~

After Izuku left and the groceries had been put away, y/n sat down to watch her favorite anime. She ended up falling asleep after about 4 Hours.

____________________________
A/n: here's ur meme!

____________________________A/n: here's ur meme!