Ch 11

Y/n skipped back to her seat after a practically successful friendship making.

"Hey your back, so what happened?" Uraraka placed her hands on her knees and leaned forward.

"Just making friends," y/n responded with her eyes closed and a smirk on her lips.

"Making friends with that Hitoshi guy?" Uraraka raised a brow.

"Yes ma'am," the two giggled and resumed their watching of the sports festival. It had ended shortly and Bakugo had been strapped to the pedestal with a #1 on it. He didn't seem to happy about it which was weird.
"He's a strange boy but I guess we've all got our quirks...heh get it?" Y/n huffed at her own joke

-timeskip to changing rooms-

The 1-A girls were in the changing rooms and getting out of their sweaty clothes. They were all laughing and talking about what happened and who was cool etc, etc, but all this was not heard by y/n.
She was too focused on devising a plan.
A plan to get Shinso to be her friend.
A hand touches Y/n's shoulder, startling her a little.

"Whoa, hey you good? You seem kinda out of it," Jiro gave her a puzzled look.
Y/n gave her a nod.

"Mhm yeah I'm just thinking about stuff,"

"Alright, don't think too hard," Jiro gave a pat to y/n's shoulder.

-timeskip-

That night y/n watched a sick movie and then passed out.

____________________________
A/n: Thank you for 1K!
here's ur meme

____________________________A/n: Thank you for 1K!here's ur meme