Part 1/5. Simple things

Sweep! Sweep! Sweep! The brooms bressels scraped across the floor. From the hands that held the broom, was a male. Skinny in weight, with slightly broad shoulders. His purple eyes kept track of the bits of confetti, paper straw coverings, and crumbs that littered the floor. All placed in a pile in the middle of the floor.

Shooposh! One of those stupid paper coverings hit the back of his neck, falling down to the ground with out a peep. The males hair stood up for a minute, before he turned around, having his hand on his hip, while the other carried the broom. Resting his eyes onto the other, he raised a brow smiling softly to himself. Across from him was the stage, ontop of that stage was a figure laying down on his back.

His eyes looked directly at him, upside down, as his head leaned off the edge of the platform. In his hands was a plastic straw, that was still connected to his lips. Right then, his eyes looked over to the side of him.

The standing figure sighed, placing the broom, to be wedged between a chair, so it would be held up. Walking over he carried hisself calmly, as he pulled himself ontop of the stage to sit down. His top hat becoming unajusted when he did so; so he put it beside himself.

"Now what is it?" He slouched slightly, kicking his legs back and fourth. Keeping his head towards the other who was now chewing on the straw. Not even for a secound did he lose the perky tone. The straw chewer scooted himself up stage. In order to face the other.

"Frankly, Fred, is it too hard to believe, that I was worried for you?" He said somewhat muffled, as Fred held in a laugh. The yellow rabbit bunny man couldn't shake off his joyful smirk, that held back his big smile.

"Bugger off Dear buddy, I don't believe you for a second!" The two looked in silence. Fred, eyeing his features, as the others lips puckered around the chewed straw with his eye brows wide like he was just caughed. Another, then another, then another secound passed before the two erupted with laughter.

The other rabbit placed his hands on the stage, to hoist himself up. Straighting his back, he twirled himself around, to look him straight in the face. The straw all the while still locked between his lips. Quickly he took a pencil out of his pocket, brushing the yellow painted wood, that had the small indent "no two," indented less than a centimeter in it's wood. It's lead round at the top, in need of sharpening.

Turning his head, to his friend, noticing that the other happened to be staring. It didn't surprise him, the other always seemed so curious with other living beings. His big brown eyes, seem to glow as his freckled nose wiggled. It brought out a slight chuckle from his chest.

"Fred, you don't happen to have that pocket knife you snatched from Will do ya?" Spring spoke softly, letting the lead pick up on the skin of his thumb, as he brushed it against the rounded tip of the pencil. His other hand, held on the lid of the stage. Scooting himself closer to him.

"I felt rather bad, I slipped it back into his bag earlier." He sighed, "sorry about that," the freckled bear answered shaking his head, taking the straw out of the others mouth. To the others surprise, he snickered again.

"Why ja' do that?" He pouted smuging the graphite, on his freckled cheek. This quickly turned his pout into a smirk as he tried to hold in his amusement.

"It's bad for your teeth." He mumbled back, rubbing it off with his sleeve. Calming down, he kept his gaze close to the floor. Twisting the straw between his fingers. Avoiding the chewed up bottom of it. Feeling his own smile become clear on his face.

Spring Bonnie nodded, placing his newly free hand on the grumbling bears cheek, to flick thier hair back behind his year. His fingers slip back around to caress the bottom of his cheek. Blinking slowly he found the others eyes. How patient they were.

The rabbit pushed himself off the stage, having the bear simply roll his eyes at him. Watching were the rabbit was going he felt his eyes go wide. As, suddenly, he nearly threw himself off the stage, to run ahead of him. Spreading his arms across the door.

Spring waited a secound before sighing to the others fear. Walking up he attempted to slide under his arm, but Fred just bent his legs, so he would cover his way. It only left the other to fully laugh at the sight.

"You know we aren't supposed to do that." Was all that leaped from his mouth. Ignoring his lungs, he let his eyes soften at him. That's when the Bonnie decided to stop laughing.

"Yeah, but I'm just going to the side walk, not far." He tried to ease his heart giving himself space from him. This in turned let the bear rest his arms at his sides. Well, the left one traveled up to fidget with his tie.

"What if you get caught?" This time the bear took a step closer, creating the same gap between them as they had before, yet this time further away from the door.

"I won't." He answered.

"Afton will be mad." Fred pestered.

"What Will doesn't know, won't kill him." Pointing a finger into his chest, he pushed him back. Stepping along with him. Now, Fred's back was against the door.

"But-" Fred took the hand that pointed on his chest. With his own slightly trimbling, remembering what happened last time.

"Trust me."

And that's all he said.

So Fred did.