𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ➳ 𝐬𝐚𝐝

listen to the song either while, after, or before reading bc i got inspiration to write this from the song and used lyrics from it anyway enjoy :)

"i cant fucking believe you, sam" she yells, pacing around our apartment. "for the last time i didn't fucking cheat on you." i say back, trying to contain my anger. "really? then why would someone pretend to be you texting katrina, huh?" she starts, "come on sam say it, you wish you never dated me."

"i love you, y/n. can't you fucking see that?" i start to raise my voice, "fucking liar." y/n whispers under her breath.

"maybe you did this as a way to break up with me and have me be the bad guy, isn't that right? come on, tell me how you hate me." i start, ready to snap.

"tell me how i'm trash and you could easily replace me. tell me that i'm strung out, wasted on the daily. probably cause there's no one around me numbing' all my pain. probably 'cause there's no umbrella to shield me from all the rain. probably because you're the one playing the mind games. you hate me because I don't let you play no mind games, they give me migraines and damage my brain." i finally yell,

"oh go ahead, blame me." she scoffs, "date me, break me, easily replace me. that's the game right? that's been your plan." i say, stepping towards her, "it's a thin line between all this love and hate and if you switch sides, you're gonna have to claim your place." i finish, backing her up against the door to our apartment.

"but i think your place is out of this apartment, and out of my life. go ahead and tell all of your followers how shitty i am i don't care, but make sure to tell them how you used me and broke me while i was there for you when nobody else was."

"i-" she starts, "no, get the fuck out of my apartment." i cut her off and point to the door behind her. i slowly start to back away from her as she turns towards the door and opens it, "don't come back." i say as she slams the door shut.

i make my way to my liquor cabinet, searching for anything to make me numb. i grab out a bottle of peach crown royal and a glass then get some ice and make my way to my bedroom, ready to drown myself in something other than my own thoughts.