"Bitch stop stalking me." I laughed.

"Mhm call me back when you finished getting your spine rearranged."

She ended the call.

"Honestly Nicki, I don't know where to go from here." Beyoncé sighed running a hand over her red face, she was so frustrated that her face had completely turned a light shade of red.

My phone lit up with a text message from my hairdresser:

Tae 💜💋: I'm in town all weekend so if you need me don't hesitate to hit me up

I was just about to text back when Beyoncé took my phone from me reading over the message herself. "Who is Tae?"

Rolling my eyes I snatched my phone back from her. "My hairdresser, he's gay as fuck so you can relax."

"How should I tell her about us? I'm still struggling and now she's suspicious of me and you."

"I already told you to sit down and have a talk with her, be honest with her even if you know it'll hurt her she deserves the truth. You've been fucking around on her so you have to own up to it." I answered as honest as possible.

"Oh my God, she gone kill me." She dramatically planted her hands on her head.

"We'll meet again on the other side." I joked.

She smacked her lips as she stood up from her seat stretching her arms out. "Come walk me out to my car."

I stood up with her slipping on my furry slides letting my white toes peek through the bottom of them. She walked ahead of me still sporting the same limp that she walked in here with.

"You need to get rid of that limp."

"You do too babygirl." She joked smirking at me as she got inside her car.

"The way you had my damn legs, acting like I'm a piece of taffy." I rolled my eyes thinking about how I was being manhandled in my own car.

"You acting surprised like you don't know how I get down in the bedroom. Now imagine if we were on a bed your ass would've been crip walking right now."

"Bye Beyoncé." I waved her off laughing at her stupid joke.

I shook my head as I watched her speed off down the street.

I know I wasn't supposed to be in love with Beyoncé right now but she's all I've been craving over these last few months. Nobody else made me feel like she made me feel and that's why I'm so addicted to her. Even if she did cheat on her girlfriend with me I don't regret anything but to a certain extent I feel bad for playing a part in this.

Beyoncé is the love of my life and it breaks my heart to know that she goes home to someone else every night. That's supposed to me with her baby and I'm supposed to be the one sleeping on the other side of her bed. The fact that Beyoncé was once ripped away from me the way that she was made me want to cling to her whenever she was around.

Beyoncé• Home

Chantelle sat in the living room rubbing her semi flat stomach as she talked to our little one. This being her first child she was super nervous but also excited, she feared that something might go wrong but I was here to tell her everything would be ok.

"Hey mamas." I kissed her lips as I took a seat beside her letting my hand rest on her stomach as well.

"Hey, you feeling better?" I know she felt guilty for what she did to me because she asked if I was ok every chance that she got.