3. Three

#HappyWuYiFanDay

(For my new friend..:) Hello Mei-Mei!! ^^)

Kai POV

I walk directly to Flo’s room to put her in bed. Min had gone directly to her room and by the looks of it will fall asleep instantly. Luhan waved good night and followed her.

I gently place her on her bed and kissed her forehead, she looks so innocent when she’s asleep. I tucked her properly in the bed and was about to leave when she woke up.

“Where am I?” She asked in a sleepy voice and sat up rubbing her eyes.

“We’re home. You fell asleep on the ride going here.” I said sitting down on the bed since she had reached out for my hand. “Are you awake?”

“Half.” She said pulling me close. Her arms went around me and she yawned.

“Go to sleep love.” I said rubbing her back.

“Where’s my good night kiss?” She asked.

I pulled away to see her smiling at me. Her blue eyes sparkling in the light from outside, her hands went to my nape and pulled me close. She kissed me lightly on the lips and pulled away before I can respond.

“Sorry about earlier… I acted a little bit immature.” She said.

“Nonsense. You should have seen me with the boys at the shoot.. I wanted to kick them out since they were staring at you too long.. even Kris was dazed looking.” I answered.

“You exaggerate Oppa..” she said and yawned again.

“Nope that’s the truth.” I answered wrapping my arms around her waist and pulled her on my lap. “I have such a hot girlfriend that even EXO likes her.”

“To bad I don’t have a thing for pop stars..” She said nuzzling my neck.

“Flo stop that.. you should rest.” I said but didn’t make any move to push her away.

“I love you Jong-in.” She said softly and yawned again.

“I love you more sleepy head.” I said and was surprised when she moved and I was lying on the bed.

“You’re sleeping here with me.” She said grinning hovering above me, her arms on both side of me supporting her.

“Am I hostage now?” I asked laughing.

“Hardly, a hostage is a person who is kept against their will.. you are more than willing to stay here.” Flo said kissing my chin softly.

“Come here.” I said pulling her on my chest. She laughed as I pull her closer. “You really should go to sleep.. you look tired.”

“You’re so boring Oppa.” She teased and kissed my neck.

 “This is your last warning.. go to sleep.”

“Nope.”

“Suit yourself.”

With that I kissed her.

“Go to sleep.” I said to her moments later.

“Sure..” She answered yawning beside me. She closed her eyes but her hand stroked my chest in feather light strokes. “You shouldn’t have worked out Oppa.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Because you only make it harder..” She said looking up at me, her blue eyes dark. A shiver of heat ran through me when she looks at me like that. I look away and took a deep breath trying to reign in my feelings.