1

"Hello everyone, welcome back to another video, and today we're gonna see what kind of people with play with on duos fill at 2 am." I clicked ready and within seconds was put in a lobby.

"Hello?" "Hi." A child's voice replied. "Where do you wanna go?" They asked. "Um, how about pleasant?" I replied. We both jumped out of the bus, them going to the field while I went to the gas station. I got a grey tactical shotgun and a green pistol before they started yelling about how there was people on them. When I got there, they had killed my teammate and they had began screaming, making me unable to hear anything, leading to me dying.

"Hello?" No reply. We landed salty and ended up dying. The same thing repeated four times. Some people even left within the first five seconds of the game.

"Well since this isn't good content, I'm gonna do squads fill." I readied up and waited a moment before getting out in a game. "Hello?" I asked. "OH MY GODDDD! THEY'RE ACTUALLY SPEAKING!" A loud voice screamed into the mic. "aND ITS A FEMALE!" A quieter, but still loud voice yelled. "WE PROBABLY SCARED HER AWAYYYYY!" Another loud voice yelled. "Holy shit you people are loud." I said "I'm probably gonna go deaf." "Sorry." The first voice whispered. Their names were Crayator, Bazza, and Muselk. "So where are we dropping?" Muselk asked. "Pleasant!" Cray said as we dropped out. I landed at the small patio like thing in the middle of pleasant and got a green smg before I went to the field and got a grey AR. "People on me!" Bazz shouted as he was downed. "Coming!" I replied. I got there before they could finish him and knocked three with my smg. I ran out of ammo, so I got out my AR and killed the last guy and revived bazz. "Holy shit! You're great!" Muselk yelled. "Thanks" I replied with a smug grin.

Finally, there were 6 people left. Cray and Bazz had died, leaving Muselk and Me. Four on two. "How are we gonna play this? We're outnumbered." He asked. "Try to knockdown their tower. At least one is up at the top and if we get it all down he'll be knocked. Then try to snipe others." We began shooting at the bottom of the tower and they each knocked down one person as the other began rushing. "THEY'RE ON ME! HELP!" He said before getting knocked down and finished. "NOOOO!" "Shut up, I have to concentrate." I said as I continued to build up, trying to get to the top before them. Finally one jumped up to where I was and I shotgunned him, immediately knocking him, as the other came and shot me a bunch but was killed by my smg. "OH MY GOD!" Cray yelled. "SHE JUST BASICALLY CARRIED US TO A WIN!" Muselk screamed. "I had 15 kills by the way." I added. They continued yelling as I just shrugged it off, it was a normal fortnite game if you don't count the crazy teammates. When I went to the lobby, I had three new friend requests.