Chapter 2: A Encounter

Y/n pov
I woke up and looked at the time and it was 7:38am luckily it was saturday today i was planning on walking around the forest with zoe which was sleeping besides me i got up from bed and went down stairs and went to the fridge to get some breakfast i got the bowl and ate my breakfast.

Strippes pov
I woke up from bed because of mother summoning me to her room i then went to my drawer and changed clothes and went to my mothers room.

Zalgas pov
I summoned stripss to discuss with her about the kidnap operation we talked last night "You summoned me mother"
Stripes said "yes dear i need to discuss with you about what we talked last night" i said "which is?" "Your going to bring zero with you on the kidnaping tonight"  "sure mother i have no objections" "good now tell zero that shes coming with you" "yes mother do you have any more to tell me ?" "No that will be all you may leave now" stripes the walked out of the room while im still wandering why slenda has an eye on that boy.

Stripes pov
After i left my mothers room i then walked around the mansion to find zero and spotted her watching lazari playing with her hammer i then walked to zero to tell her about tonight.

Zero pov
I was watching lazari playing with my hammer she aas swinging it around until i spotted stripes walked towards me i then walked towards stripes and greeted her "hey stripes watcha doing here?" i said "i want to talk to you that you will be joining me kidnaping that human mother told us" "really why?"
"Scaria saw one of slendas proxies watcjing him" "so what value would a human be to slenda?" "I dont know thats why were gojng to kidnap him tonight" "this is going to be a fun night" i then walked to lazari and told her that i will be leaving soon she then handed back my hammer and  i pat her head softly i then went to my room go get ready for tonight.

Y/n pov
After my breakfast i then went back to my room to see if zoe is awake zoe saw me peeking in the door and ran towards me i held her and went down stairs to find something to feed her luckily there aas still some milk left and some dog treats i then poured some milk in the bowl and placed it oncthe floor zoe saw the milk in the bowl and she began to lick it i then put some dog treats besides her and i then went to my little shack to make some gun powder i just mix some powdered charcole,sulfur,potassium naitrate and mixied it in the water and placed it near my work bench while im waiting im just remaking my revolver with some new parts that my uncle gave me in the his gun shop last week and he gave me some iron to work on my armour which was laying around the table after i was done making the gun powder and remake my revolver i then put some powder in a empty bullet shell and put a bullet on the shell i then tested it on my gun if it works luckily after i fired my gun the gun powder works just fine and my gun didnt broke after my little test i went back to my shack and put the gun on the workbench drawer and went inside my house to get zoe.

Jess pov
I was drinkng some water in the kitchen until i heard a gun shot i bet everyone in the mansion heard it too because i saw them running to the living room i saw slenda walked towards me and asked if i know what that noise is i just told her that it maybe a gun shot she then sighed and told me that im going to kidnap the human tonight "you should also bring jane with you incase if any of you will get into trouble" slenda said "sure its not like i have a choice to decline it" i told her "now go tell jane to get ready for tonight" "fine ill tell her now" i then left and went to janes room and told her what slenda told me she agreed and got up oncher bed and preparing for tonight and i went to my room and did disame.

Y/n pov
"Zoe where are you were going for a walk in the forest" i shouted as i walked around the house to find zoe i then saw her barking to a tree outside i then got my leash and went outside to leashed zoe i leashed her and we then walked around the forest while i was listening to music me and zoe walked around for hours we then sat on a tree thats besides a cliff we rested there and i fell asleep because of the cool breeze of the wind.

Jess pov
Tonights the night that were going to kidnap the human i went downstairs and saw jane waiting for me "took you long enough" jane said "shut up and lets just go so i can go back to sleep" we then went outside and went to the humans house but when we got there there was no sign of him or his dog i looked at the time and it was already 8:00pm me and jane went inside the house if he wasnt really home we then barged in in every room to find no signs of him anywhere we went outside and closed the door behind us and hide ourselves in the tree just waiting for him to be back.

Stripes pov
"Its time" i thought to my self while getting ready after my preparations was done i then went to zero's room to get her after i got to her room i knocked on the door and she went out fully prepared we then left the mansion and head out to the humans home after we got there zero hammered the door down but it looks like that no one was home i checked the time and it was already 8:14pm we went up the stairs and found that every door was in the hall was already opened  we then got out of the house and hide up the tree that was near his bedroom window i then told zero to go back to the mansion and tell her that one of slendas proxies may have got to him first and bring some back up with her she nodded and went down and started running back to the mansion.

Jane pov
We were startled by a loud noise coming from the house jess got downcthe tree and inspected the cause of the noise she went back up the tree and told me that someone crashed the front door we then saw zero running jess told me to tell slenda that zalgas proxies are also watching him and told me to bring the others i nodded and ran back to the mansion.

Y/n pov
I woke up from my long sleep and saw that zoe was sleeping besides me i carried her in my arms and went back home because it was already night time i checked the time and it was already 8:50pm i went to my uncles shop instead back home luckily the town was only a few minutes away from the cliff i then went to the shop and got greeted by my uncle "hey junior what you doing here and whos that pet you have in your arms?"he said "this is zoe and shes sleeping i was walking around the forest and fell asleep in the tree that was in the cliff and woke up pretty late" "i see sure you can sleep here but be careful on the forest i heard rumors that some demons lived in there so have you got dinner?" my uncle said "Not yet why?"
"Lucky for you i was cooking dinner so how about we eat?"he said "Sure im starving  im going to get someplates and utensils" after me and my uncle ate we then headed up stairs and i went to my room and fell asleep.

Zalgas pov
I was going to sleep until zero barged in to my room i and told me everything i then gathered my proxies and created a portal near stripes location and told them to get ready incase were going to fight slenda.

Slenda pov
I was in the living room drinking some tea until jane came running from the door she spotted me and told me everything that happened i told jane to gather the others after everyone was in the living room i teleported all of us near jess we then saw one of zalgas proxies wandering around i then went infront of the house and shouted "human if your in there get out of the house immidietly or else me and my proxies will get you out by force and trust me if i say that you dont want to us to get you out of your home because it will get ugly"

Zalga pov
I heard slenda shouted and that she was shouting infront of the house but there was no responce i then walked to her and asked "what are you doing sister?" I asked "what do you think im doing?" She said "so sister tell me why do you seek this boy scaria saw your proxie watching him and are you prepared to fight me?" I said to her

Slenda pov
After what she said i replied "this boy's house is near the mansion where me and my proxies live were only watching him to avoid on being found out and no i do not seek to fight you zalga and do tell me why are you even here and your other proxies?" I asked "well sister i thought i could use the boy as bait to lure you out of your wormhole and place you in a trap but sadly he's not here so how about we just go home end this little reunion" "Agreed" after that we all went our seperate ways.