LOVE ON ICE

!YEONBIN

since ever, seoul has had two leading ice skating teams, 'fire inside of ice' and 'blade your way' [a.n. ikr the names suck but i'm not creative.. ;-;].

they actually never competed against each other. they maybe trained their own recruits on their own, but they had a deal about olympics and world championships. they competed together, with recruits of opposite gender, each of them from one team.

they never got into an argument, until this year's world championship. both of the teams had strong recruits this year and they refused to pair their recruits like usually.

fire inside of ice's recruits were kim sihyeon (everglow's sihyeon) and choi soobin.

and blade your way's recruits this year were park jiwon (everglow's e:u) and choi yeonjun.

sihyeon is a very good and skilled skater. although she's very quiet and reserved in her personal life, as soon as she enters the ice rink she speaks all her emotions and thoughts through the dance. that's her biggest advantage. and that's why she's so good.

soobin is also a skilled skater. he puts his whole heart into skating and his advantage is that he learns really fast, because then he has plenty of time for making his dances perfect. he's one of the best recruits fire inside of ice has ever had.

and in his personal life, people say he's like a lion. he keeps flirting around as if there was no tomorrow and always marking his own territory. and if he wants something or someone, he'll get it no matter what. either with or without a hard work.

jiwon is a skilled skater as well, but her only problem is, that she has to be led by a man. she is the exact opposite of soobin, she learns really slowly and although she also wasn't allowed to compete before due to lack of skills at first, she's still better than other girl recruits but still she has to depend on her partner a lot.

yeonjun is the most passionate skater among them four. he also puts a whole heart into it, just like soobin, but he even puts almost whole his time and energy into it as well. he spends hours and hours on skating and creating new formations or dances, no wonder he's so good, skilled and also pretty famous because of his dances he created and let his best friend beomgyu record and upload to youtube.

and because of these two pairs, the teams got into a big argument. both pairs were eager to enter the championship and win it. both pairs wanted to represent their country so bad, that they decided to have a competition between each other just to see which pair is better so which should enter the championship.

jiwon was secretly in love with yeonjun. his handsome face, attractive body and passion for skating made her feel things. and although people's first impression of him is that he's so rude and cold, his actual personality is nice and bright. no wonder he's called sunny jun.

and sihyeon is secretly in love with soobin. the handsome, attractive and hot guy was just perfect in her eyes and she really wished he felt the same for her as she feels for him. she feels like a teenage girl fangirling about her crush.

soobin was sitting on a bench, tying his skates, while he was deep in his thoughts. he had a doubt if sihyeon was ready for the championship, she's maybe skilled but she's very fragile and he had no idea how such a competition could affect her.

and also jiwon. depending on her partner? she was no good for representing their country, she was not what the representative duo needed. the true representative duo was him and.. yeonjun. but the problem is they both are guys.

soobin sighed and finished tying the laces of his skates. he still had a good half an hour before his official training was to start, but he knew yeonjun will be already on the ice rink, so he walked into the hall.