"Hunter...." I whispered.

He growled and kissed me hard. He pulled away after I was completely breathless and panting and he as usual was completely fine. I looked up at him. Soaking him in. He was ethereal.

"Hunter....." I murmured. "I'm sorry. You didn't come to pick me up. And you were avoiding me. I'm sorry. Whatever I did I swear I won't do it ever again. I'm sor-"

He cut me off with a passionate kiss. He parted my lips and explored the cavern of my mouth.

He pulled away slowly, "Kitten...babe. Damn I didn't know you had been thinking this way. I was just very busy these past few days. I wasn't avoiding you."

He kissed my forehead and cupped my face and tilted it so I was looking in his eyes.

"Kitten I want you to understand something. I will never leave you no matter how angry I am or big of a fight we have. You are mine and you will remain mine. Forever."

"You'll stay with me forever? You'll never leave me?"

"Forever kitten. And no I will never leave you.

"Promise?" I asked softly.

"Promise."

I smiled brightly at his reply.

He stroked my temples and pushed some strands of hair away from my forehead.

"Kitten do you remember what's tomorrow?" He asked

"Yes I remember." I replied quietly.

"Good. But there's something I did not tell you. To become Luna. You will have to bear my mark."

"Mark?" I asked confused.

"Yes mark. My claim on you. To show everyone that you belong to me and only me."

"But how will you mark me." I asked.

He bent down and with his lips on my ear, he whispered,

"I'll bite you."

I blanched "Wh-what?!"

He chuckled at my reaction. He caressed my cheek down to my neck where he rubbed the spot just below my ear with his thumb.

"I-I....why?....bite me?!" I think I was going to faint.

"Hey hey kitten. Babe calm down. It won't hurt. In fact you'll love it."

I doubted that.

"Wh-" I gulped. "Where will you bite me?"

He smirked. He bent down and kissed my cheek. Trailing the kisses downward until he reached the place where my neck met my shoulder. He licked it then sucked on it. I moaned and threw my head back to give him better access. He bit down gently then laved at the spot. I whimpered as I tightened my hands around his neck. He growled as he picked me up, still sucking on my neck. I was a huge mass of sensitized nerves and electric sensations.

He sat down on the bed with me sitting sideways in his lap. Hunter pulled away and rubbed at the tender skin with his thumb. Now that my mind was able to function a little, I felt cool air....I gasped as I looked down. My towel had ridden very low. My breasts were just about to spill out. Hunter looked down at what I was trying to remedy and growled huskily.

"Fu*k." He cursed throatily.

I tried to push the towel up. But it was just slipping down. I was panicking. I wasn't ready to take that step with Hunter. I tried again but it wasnt working. The towel was stuck under me. Tears started to form in my eyes.