Chapter 15

As the company were been dragged, Jasmina looked around and noticed thousands of Goblins, growling at the newcomers, while some of them were 'playing' music. They had entered an area so large, she noticed it was like a small town for these vile creatures. And what was just as vile, was their stench.

'I'd rather smell the Troll's hoard then this.'

Jasmina thought as she tried to block out the smells from this place. Up ahead, she noticed a giant, sitting on a throne and she instantly knew who this was. The most horrible Goblin of all, The Goblin King. And she realised, they were been brought to him. While they were been dragged, they heard the Goblin King 'sing'.

Jasmina looked behind her and her eyes met Thorin's, who were easily as disgusted as her. Soon, all of the company were soon stopped and they watched the Goblin King continue to sing. Jasmina stood up straight, glaring at the giant in front of her. His features was what you say...repugnant.

With his stomach swaying as he moved, warts sticking out and the smell...Jasmina defiantly wished that she dealt with the Trolls again then Goblins. She stood between Thorin and Dori. Both her and Thorin stared at the Goblin King, loathing the creature. It wasn't long as the Goblin King finished off his last verse, causing silence through out the entire area.

He then sat down on his throne, standing on some of his people to get on his seat. He looked down at dwarves and smirked while he said,

"Quite the catchy tune, am I right? One of my own compositions."

Jasmina wanted to say something sarcastic but decided to keep quiet. However, Balin spoke up and said with disgust,

"That's not a song. It's an abomination!"

Soon, the dwarves agreed with him. The Goblin King chuckled and said,

"Abomination. Mutations. Deviations. That's all down here and that's all you'll find."

With a wave of his hand, the Goblins began to strip the weapons from the dwarves, earning the company to retaliate. Jasmina tried hard but to no avail, her twin sword was snatched and thrown into the pile of their weapons. Luckily, she managed to hide her daggers.

"Who would be so bold enough to come armed into my kingdom?! Spies?! Thieves?! Assassins?!"

The Goblin King demanded to know. Yet, none of the dwarves spoke.

"Dwarves, your highness. We found them on the front porch."

One Goblin said, it been the one who touch Jasmina behind. She made a mental note to kill that one first.

"Don't stand there then! Search them!"

The Goblin King ordered, thus a search began. The pervert one was soon quick to check Jasmina, nearly grabbing her private areas. She soon fought him, standing on his foot and smacking his hands away. She also made sure that he didn't grab any of the daggers.

Meanwhile, one of the Goblins that were searching Oin, grabbed his trumpet and smashed it in spite. When the pervert Goblin finished with Jasmina, he moved on to Nori's bag, tipping out tons of cups, candle holders and cutlery.

The pervert Goblin picked one of them up and said,

"It seems, your highness, that they are in league with Elves."

The Goblin King grabbed the candlestick and inspected it. He said,

"Made in Rivendell, I see. Bah, second age. Couldn't give it away."

And he tossed it down below. Jasmina looked over to Nori, as did some dwarves. Nori looked at them and said defensively,

"It's just some souvenirs."