2

Kirishima's POV

I stood outside of the classroom, waiting for Bakugou since he was called to stay after class. I wonder why. Aizawa Sensei took the Diary I had given to Bakugou, but why was Sensei so upset about what he wrote. GREAT.... now I want to know what he wrote.

I start thinking...
Maybe he wrote about how boring classes were, or maybe about how stupid Aizawa Sensei is...

Or.... maybe.... nevermind.

My dream of being with him. Holding him in my arms, kissing him, hearing his moans.... that will never happen... He's not gay... He likes Uraraka... right?

Suddenly I hear Bakugou screaming at Aizawa...

Bakugou's POV

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT BE YOU DUMB BASTARD!!" I shouted as he told me that I'm not allowed to be Homosexual... He told me I'm a faggot... and that Hero's are not allowed to be gay.

I slammed my hands onto his desk. "Fuck. You. Sensei..." I walk out whilst Sensei is frozen by my words. As I step out I see Kiri's face, scared and shocked. He never saw me this upset.

"Hey, Kiri-" I get cut off as he suddenly hugs me. I of course, hug him back.

"What happened in there, Bakugou? Why was Sensei so upset? And what did you mean with 'what you are'?"

I didn't know how to respond. I slightly let go of our hug. "Kiri.... I.... I'm g-gay..." He looks at me with a shocked expression, before he runs to the bathroom.

I follow him. As I walk into a bathroom, that was supposed to be closed, I blush deep red at the scene right in front of me... my body feels really weird.

"K-ki-kir-ri?" I manage to stutter out....