8

We decided to take Leila to McDonalds. Afterwards we are going to the house so we could show her around.

JJ is always at my house whether our parents know or not.

We got out of the car and went inside.

JJ ordered a Big Mac and medium fries. I got a 10 piece nugget and medium fries, and Leila decided to get a chicken nugget happy meal.

JJ payed and collected the ticket and shortly after we went to sit down.

"Can I play a game on your phone?" Leila asked me.

"Sure." I smiled opening subway surfers.

"Ariana I love you, and I'm so happy we are together now." JJ smiled.

"Not as happy as I am bubba." I grinned.

The lady called out our ticket number and JJ went to grab the food.

he brought it back and handed Leila her box, me my nuggets and fries, then grabbed what he ordered.

in about thirty minutes we finished eating. we sat there and talked for a little bit before heading back to my house.

i drove like always because i don't let anyone touch my baby. yes, i called my car my baby. i bought it with my own money, obviously because my parents wouldn't. i saved up my first few paychecks from youtube and bought a tesla. it was a large sum of money, but i wanted the car so i got the car.

in a few minutes we reached the house, and i pulled into the driveway.

"are you ready to see your new house?" i asked leila.

"yes!" she yelled, bursting out into laughter.