𝑂𝑛𝑒

•𝐽𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑎 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟•

•𝐽𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑎 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟•

I got my schedule and walked around the school looking for my Spanish class. Once I found it I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

"Your name."the teacher said."Jayla."i said as he let me in. "Jayla you can sit in any open seat."he said. I looked around and sat next to a pretty brownskin girl.

"Hey I'm essence."she said smiling. "Jayla."i said. "Your really pretty."she said. "Thanks."I said. "What school you come from."she said. "Central high."I said. "Ouuu you came from the baddest school out here."she said. "I know."I said laughing. "I can tell we gon be good friends."she said smiling. "So can I."i said.

1:30...

"You tryna go get food."essence said as we walked outa our last class. "I can't my brother gon flip if I don't go home."I said. "Okay well lemme give you my number so we can talk."she said. I pulled out my phone and gave it to her. She gave me her phone and I typed in my number and put my contact as 𝑗𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑎🤟🏽🥰. I looked at her contact name she put in, 𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒😈🤞🏽. "Ima facetime you later."she said. "Aight."i said walked away.

I seen my brother Tyler sitting in the car with his boyfriend Eric. "Hey."I said getting in. "Wassuh."he said. "Make any friends."Eric said. "Um one her names essence."i said. "Awl okay good."Tyler said. "Can you take me to CVS so I can get some ice."I said. "Bruh your weird asf."they said at the same time.

"I'll be back."I said getting out. I walked inside and went to the back. "Hmm."I said opening up the door. I grabbed some crushed ice and bumped into someone as I backed up. "My bad."I said looking down. "You good ma."I heard a deep voice say making me look up. I seen a fine tall brown skin nigga standing there. "You jus gon stare."he said licking his lips. "Nope."I said and started to walk away. "Aye what's your name."he said. "Jayla."i said. "Detrell."he said. I smiled and walked away. I paid for the ice then went to the car.

At home...

I was sitting on my little couch I got in my room. 𝐸𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒😈🤞🏽 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢... I answered it. She had her face all in the camera. "Girl."i said laughing. "So what happened when I left."she said. "Whatchu mean."I said. "Who did you see at the store."she said. "How you even know bout that."I said smiling. "The boy you seen is my boyfriends friend."She said. "Mmm then why you ask me if you already knew."I said. "Cause I wanted you to tell me."she said. "Well now you know."I said. "Mmm bitch I'm bored asf."she said making me lay on my bed. "I am too."I said. "Ima go take a nap."she said. "Same."i said and she hung up.  I got under my covers and fell asleep.

Essence^

Essence^

Detrell^

Detrell^

Tyler^