"Cheese Mrs. Blossom?"

"Tsk,"

"Bread Mrs. Blossom?" Elissa asked annoyed.

"Tsk,"

Elissa sighed and gave Cheryl a bowl of olives, the redhead shook her head "I'm full, get me a cup of coffee." She stated.

Everyone gasped. "But I not full, I barely ate," Veronica exclaimed as Cheryl stood up from the table. She huffed and followed her best friend out of the house. She then made her way to the car, to see one of the drivers waiting for her, she then stopped in her tracks when she saw Elissa and Sarah escorting her to the car. She looked at Sarah with a raised eyebrow.

Elissa panicked. "I'm sorry Mrs. Blossom, Sarah now will change her clothes."

The redhead nodded. "You know if I wasn't in a hurry to leave? You wouldn't have escaped the scolding I was about to give you nor Melissa."

"Melissa?" Elissa asked in shock, "What did she do?"

"Don't you dare think I didn't notice that the bread isn't baked well. Tell her when I come back, I'll deal with her." The redhead said arrogantly as she climbed in the backseat of one of the cars she owned along with Veronica  as the car started to drive away.

"1," Veronica counted as she looked back at Elissa and Sarah who were running back to the house. "2,3 and they are in," She said laughing as Cheryl joined her.

"I scared them didn't I?" The redhead asked high fiving Veronica.

"Only scare them? I bet Elissa is scolding Sarah right now," The tall brunette said through laughter.

"I love messing with them,"

"Oh please, what else do we have to do in that house but mess around with them?"

"I'm hungry, Jake stop at a bakery when you find one, I want to get a croissant."

"Are you crazy? There was a few on the table! Elissa asked you if you wanted one and you said no!" Veronica exclaimed.

"The no slipped out of my mouth, and I didn't want to take it back," Cheryl said as Veronica shook her head at her best friend.

"Do you want me to stop here Mrs. Blossom?" Jake, the driver asked.

"No,"

"What?!" Veronica asked in shock.

"Stop at the next one, this bakery isn't good."
————
Larry Adams has two sisters who are very mean to the redhead, they think of her as a golddigger and always belittled her. They saw her as a bitch who married their brother to take his money, but clearly, they don't know the whole story. So there they were sitting beside him on the hospital bed as he was in asleep.

"What time is it Liza?" Gina asked her sister who was sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"It's twelve,"

"It's twelve and she didn't come to check on her husband," Gina said scoffing.

"Why would she bother herself and come early? Just to see him?"

Gina chuckled bitterly. "How do you want her to come early and she was all night with her friends?"

Liza turned to her brother, "Why did you have to marry her? Since the day he did, and his health has been declining."

"Eight years he has been married to her, eight years of bad luck."

"You should have seen her yesterday when she passed by, she was wearing a diamond neckless. It must've cost thousands." Liza said bitterly.