Wait WHAT?!

Authors note....
Again I'm super sorry I've just been busy and I have no ideas. The picture of the sun and moon tattoos are how their marks look. I put the song my dilemma so... here's the chapter enjoy!

Alexandra's P.O.V

I woke to my phone ringing, I answered not bothering to see who called. "What ?" I said groggily. "Well good morning to you too". "What do you want damon its 6 am" , "I just wanted to see why my baby sister didn't come home yesterday, you can't be too carful with a bunch of originals running around town". Oh here we go now he's gonna go on and on about dangerous the originals are and that I should move in with them. "Damon I'm fine, and I did come home just not to your home. You need to stop worrying so much I can take care of myself, half powerful witch remember". "Yea I remember, your a badass but still they're dangerous and unpredictable I just don't want you to get hurt, and why aren't you living a the boarding house there plenty of room and your old room is still untouched". "Aww the tin man does have a heart, anyways I'm not moving to the boarding house I already have a house and I'm happy with it so goodbye Damon I'm going back to sleep". Then I hung up without him responding. As hard as I tried I couldn't fall back asleep, guess I'll go to the grill before school, ugh someone please tell me why I signed up again.

I walked to the bathroom hearing only the sounds of the wooden floors creaking under my feet when I realized something, I wasn't in the same pjs, then I remembered what had happened and looked at my hand. There was a sun in black markings on my wrist, as I looked at it I felt a feeling of want rush through me. Like I needed to be somewhere, or with someone, as theses thoughts flashed through my mind I started to see an image of a face in my mind of some guy. As the image started to clear I realized it was that Mikaelson, Kol, why do I keep thinking about him. Why do I feel a tingle in my stomach when I think of his, chocolate colored eyes, his perfectly styled hair, his godly sculpted face, his... Wait WHAT. Why the HELL am I thinking about him like THAT. This is weird I haven't like anyone since... well let's just forget about that. I have to go to witches house to talk about what this mark means, lets just hope it's no bad.